Possible match Rebecca Jean Beard, 22 - Missing Since: 1 March 1986 from Freeport TX

Earthbound Misfit I

Justice for Kimberly Shawn Cheatham
Reaction score
Rebecca Jean BEARD
There is no DNA family reference on file for Rebecca. If and when a DNA family reference sample is submitted, a request will be made for a comparison to Princess Blue.

Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse Online Bulletin

Missing Person Details

Date Picture Updated: 10/12/2001
M8607004.jpg
u0310014a.jpg

Name: Rebecca Jean Beard
AKA: Rebecca Lemke Beard, Becky Lemke
Case Number: M8607004
Case Type: Endangered - Foul Play Possible
Last Seen in: Freeport (Brazoria County)
Last Seen on: 3/1/1986
Height: 5' 5 "
Weight: 120 lbs.
Age Missing: 22
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Blonde
Date of Birth: 2/15/1964
Race: White
Sex: Female
State Missing From: Texas
Country Missing From: USA
Circumstances: Ms. Beard has a one inch scar on the side of her face. She was last seen at the Excaliber Club. She was wearing blue stirrup pants, a long white silk blouse with a red triangle, spike heels and carrying a small yellow purse.
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mpdetails.asp?id='M10/12/20013:52:37PM'

Rebecca Jean Lemke Beard cannot be ruled out at this time. There is no DNA family reference on file. There is also no dentals available for Rebecca.

I'd like to list the Pros & Cons of the possibility of Rebecca being Princess Blue.

I would also like to research and find possible family members of Rebecca's to have LE contact them & ask if they would submit their DNA.

PROs for Rebecca Jean Lemke Beard (BEARD is Rebecca's married name) being Princess Blue:
  • I think that the facial shape of Rebecca is quite similar to Princess Blue's.
  • There is a Donna L Beard that was in the Robert E Lee High School (HOUSTON) Class of 1975. Needing to research and see if Rebecca's husband, Darrell D Beard has any connection to the Donna L Beard that was in the REL (Houston)1975 Class.
  • She is in the right age range for Princess Blue
  • She went missing from Brazoria County, Texas. That is the same county that Princess Blue was found in.
I also wanted to note here that Rebecca Jean had a child (daughter). Not sure if this could rule her out as being Princess Blue or not?? It is possible that Princess Blue had a child, so, I will leave Rebecca as a possible match.

This is great information! But I could have sworn there WAS Dna in Beard's case, from another case she was compared to. I could be wrong, but I'll look into it. Can you tell me where you got the info that there WASN'T any, RK, please?

Sure, I got the information from the TXDPS.

This is great information! But I could have sworn there WAS Dna in Beard's case, from another case she was compared to. I could be wrong, but I'll look into it. Can you tell me where you got the info that there WASN'T any, RK, please?

Rebecca Jean Lemke BEARD's DNA samples have been submitted and the testing is complete. Rebecca has most likely been ruled out as being Princess Blue because Princess Blue's DNA is in CODIS.

Rebecca Jean Beard is my mother. We still have never found her body. Our DNA is on file. I am happy to see others keeping her memory alive, in hopes that one day her remains will be found. Thank you.

Brit, it is good to see you here, though it is a sad occasion. I am hoping you might be able to answer a few questions for me, let me know if you are willing to answer some questions that may help us.

I am so sorry that your mother has not been located yet, I am hoping some day soon your mom will be brought home to her family, where she belongs.

Best Wishes to you, Brit

Rebecca Jean Beard is my mother. We still have never found her body. Our DNA is on file. I am happy to see others keeping her memory alive, in hopes that one day her remains will be found. Thank you.

Earthbound Misfit I: anything I can do to help. Ask away

Earthbound Misfit I: anything I can do to help. Ask away

Thank you Brit,

1. Can you tell me if the photo we have posted of your mom is the most recent photo of her. Are there other photos of her from that era (most recent) that could be posted here?

2. Do you know if dental records are available for your mom? If so, we could get them compared to Princess Blue quite easily because hers are available.

3. Do you know if your mom had any ties to Houston, TX, especially to Robert E Lee High School?

Thank you again for your offer to help us, we greatly appreciate it.

The picture that is posted was taken right before her disappearance. Im not sure about dental records. I would have to check with my grandmother. We don't know of any ties that she would have had to Robert Lee H.S. She was buried off a county Rd in the around Angleton. She was buried shallow and by a canal. There was a bad flood a few months after she was buried. there is no telling where her body could have drifted to. 9 years later when we found out what happened, the man who killed her brought the police out where he buried her. Search dogs hit on the same spot. but because of the flood and timing her body was not there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back