John Ramsey's Political Forum and Information.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
As the work continues on www.supportramseyTRUTH.com I have set up a special forum that deals directly with Judge Carnes' decision and other important pieces of information. The forum is called "John Ramsey's Political Forum and Information.

I will put up documents and rebuttals that will be linked from www.supportramseyTRUTH.com

Please read through the rebuttal to the Carnes' decision. I am still working on it. I would be interested in your feedback.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=241

Feel free to bring anything of mine over to WS at anytime.

Tricia

Tricia has taken quotes from various sources and says they are the "truth"....bits and pieces of either old information, or statements that when taken in light of everything else that is known are not the "truth." Tricia's obsession with her latest venture show me one thing--there are people out there obsessed with the Ramseys, that want to do them harm....I say buyer beware to anyone that jumps on this obsessive bandwagon. She is not privy to inside information....she is not a Federal judge, or a Boulder County DA, or a qualified detective with a good track record that has reviewed the "truth."

Maikai said:
Tricia has taken quotes from various sources and says they are the "truth"....bits and pieces of either old information, or statements that when taken in light of everything else that is known are not the "truth." Tricia's obsession with her latest venture show me one thing--there are people out there obsessed with the Ramseys, that want to do them harm....I say buyer beware to anyone that jumps on this obsessive bandwagon. She is not privy to inside information....she is not a Federal judge, or a Boulder County DA, or a qualified detective with a good track record that has reviewed the "truth."

Well it's always nice to meet someone who likes me. You really like me. YIKES.

Maikai why don't you show me some examples of where I am wrong concerning the judges decision.

You do know Maikai that Judge Carnes was only presented with what Lin Wood wanted her to see. Lin Wood did not have access to the police files. He presented old evidence, disproven evidence, to the judge.

Maikai you mistake knowledge with obsession. Big difference.

Remember I am not doing this alone. There are hundreds of others who are helping me at both forums. I am the only one you happen to see.

What I'd really like to know is how the proceeds from DOI, that were going to the foundation, became John's money? When John states all the money from both Beth's memorial fund and JonBenet's foundation, came from him alone.

You have a good explaination for it Maikai?

Get off your HIGH horse. Horses are only for Ned

Trish has backed her web site with factual information from statements of those involved in the case. She didn't just make it up.

And YES I am jumping on the Ramsey band wagon, because when I watch a man proclaim he can help the citizens of Michigan, devises a site devoted to seeking this office, yet has done NOTHING, not ONE thing to help ensure his own daughters murder is caught, REFUSES to sit down with the BPD, even at this stage when most of the original players are gone. States he doesn’t trust the FBI, doesn’t want to disturb his daughter to seek the answers in her murder. LIES outright about donating money and sets up 2 FAKE foundations. People have a RIGHT to know that John Ramsey is a LIAR. He LIED in the process of his daughters investigation, and he is LYING now to the public.

What I'd really like to know is how the proceeds from DOI, that were going to the foundation, became John's money? When John states all the money from both Beth's memorial fund and JonBenet's foundation, came from him alone.

Ned: GOOD Question. How much did that book make?

What happened to the PROMISE that the proceeds from that book were going to the foundation and NOT the Ramsey’s as they proclaimed? Are you telling me they only made $6K from the book????

What do you want to bet that John Ramsey drops out of this race, as he won’t want to be shamed in front of citizens of Michigan? That the web site devised for him to run for office is just another way for the Ramsey’s to make money off their friends and family?

My prediction is that John Ramsey drops out of this race 1-2 months before election time, and states to the public that he is still be accused of his daughters murder, and some people just can’t seem to see the good he can do for Michigan. LOL blah blah blah. POOR POOR RAMSEY!!! What do you want to BET?

IF THE JONBENET RAMSEY FOUNDATION DIDN’T RAISE MORE THAN 6K FOR IT’S CAUSE, WHAT MAKES JOHN RAMSEY THINK THE CITIZENS OF MICHIGAN WILL GIVE HIM ONE DIME FOR HIS CAMPAIGN???????

-Maybe it’s just been all this time, that the Ramsey’s are actually two slices short of a fruitcake? Could they really be THIS stupid?? As I have followed this case from the start, and gotten to know these people through their book and interviews, John Ramsey really does come off as a person with a relative average to LOW IQ. Patsy Ramsey definitely shows signs of psychosis. All her mannerisms and actions tell me there is something REALLY off with this person. Their only saving grace was that the BPD were dummer than they were that morning, and too stupid to take this case to court

What a lot of time and energy into that website. It looks well-done and appears to back-up all statements.

I'm impressed.

How are you marketing it? Especially your direct target of Michigan voters?

Perhaps a little one line ad (with just the url) in the local paper -

I already mareketed to every e-mail listed for the state of Michigan Representatives. Also sent to every newspaper in Michigan.

Just get the word out, is all that we can do for now.

Many of the posts on this thread amounted to nothing beyond personal attacks.
I left Maikias first post (an obvious personal attack) Only because Tricia replied and could have deleted if she wanted.

To address the notion that only Pro-Ramsey posts get deleted ....that is totally the furthest from the truth.
Since being here I have deleted ONLY personal attacks...regardless of the posters POV's
I have archived nothing.

If you don't want to be deleted then phrase your posts so as not to be an attack on another.

I apologize the comment was about another website...
Sorry about that.....
But the posts were still personal attacks on this thread..

Maikai said:
Tricia has taken quotes from various sources and says they are the "truth"....bits and pieces of either old information, or statements that when taken in light of everything else that is known are not the "truth."
Like what? How about some specifics, Maikai? "Taken in light of" WHAT?

With all due respect:

Not one of those posts were vicious and I personally took a lot of care to phrase the wording accordingly so as not to be totally out of line. Just responding to Maikai's initial insults

Edited to add:

I just realized that my posts from this morning are gone as well. Are we not allowed to respond to posts from those who would slap us in the face?

That goes beyond moderation.........I'm really disappointed!

To clearify....responding to an attack is still a personal attack..
I won't dispute if it was warranted or not as I understand the need to defend ones self.... But I still have to delete it...Kind of a two wrongs don't make it right type thing ....and then other posters get involved and stick up for the poster they agree with...
It makes it very difficult to mod...
If soemone posts a persoanl attack hit alert or ignore them or post a reply that attacks their views rather then the poster themselves.

Again Barbara I do apologize for initailly misunderstanding your post.

Jayelles we do still have the parking lot but I use that only when the topic is heated..or off topic.
When personal attacks occur I delete them.
As I don't feel they are needed and they violate the TOS even if in the parking lot.
Its never been my impression that persoanl attacks are permitted.

If you all have any questions or concerns please feel free to let me know.
Have a nice day!

To clearify....responding to an attack is still a personal attack..
I won't dispute if it was warranted or not as I understand the need to defend ones self.... But I still have to delete it...Kind of a two wrongs don't make it right type thing ....

Again, with all due respect, I strongly disagree with the deletion of the posts, especially those I made this morning:

You are correct in your above response, but in THIS case either all of the posts should have gone or none. This situation called for it. Actually, Maikai's post should have been deleted initially and none of this would have happened at all.

Barbara said:
Again, with all due respect, I strongly disagree with the deletion of the posts, especially those I made this morning:

You are correct in your above response, but in THIS case either all of the posts should have gone or none. This situation called for it. Actually, Maikai's post should have been deleted initially and none of this would have happened at all.

Barbara I specifically told Amaarrn to leave Maikai's post. Here is why.

Being that I am the owner I never want it to appear that I am deleting posts against me simply because I can. Therefore I feel the right thing to do is to keep the posts that are insulting to me up. Unless they are some sort of foaming at the mouth, crazy type posts, that I have seen elsewhere.

In other words the standard is set higher for posts that concern me. I think it's better to go overboard and let some insults come my way than appear to be too sensitive to allow them to stand.

Feel free to email me with any questions ok?

tgrif@xmission.com

I would have happily deleted the post against Tricia...
Tricia is the owner and if she wishes to delete she can do so..
Being that she responded before I noticed it I must assume that was not her wish.

That being said ..... it still does not justify others responding... even in defense of her...as one personal attack does not justify another.
That would be equal to my 12 year old being nasty to my 8 year old and my 15 year old hitting the 12 because of it..when the rule is just let me know and then only the 12 gets in trouble rather then you too. Same thing here
just hit alert... then the offending poster gets deleted and that is it.
If ya'll wish to respond to the POV that is fine but it is not permitted to attack another poster.
I can't speak for tricia but I can say she more than likely appreciates the support you all show... But the TOS is the TOS and as mod I have to uphold it.

My own opinion....... there is little ruder or more obnoxious then coming to a forum and stating attacks against the person who pays for the forum that one posts at for free only due to the genorousity of the owner...
If your POV disagrees with those of others then debate the issue but to bite the hand that feeds you so-to-speak is wrong...
For the record this is my opinion not that of others here....
If you do not like what is posted here then debate with tact or go to another forum..Or create your own....
Which ever the case here at Ws the Tos states no personal attacks...

If you post them, it is up to the mod as to how it is handled.
If you happen to have a problem with how I handle it I will happily listen and be open minded to your views.

My one and only goal is to keep this forum to the standards that Maxi did and to keep WS with a reputation I have always known it to be.
That is to say fair... posing differing POV's without attacking others or debating issues at other forums.

If certain posters feel the Rams are guilty ...fine... if others feel the are innocent fine...
Even Tricia's stance on guilt or innocence does not affect how I mod.
As we encourage all POV's.
To post one type or another does not mean WS or its mods or admin OK attacking that poster.
If that was the theory then we would all say ...OK! we agree and no debate or forum for that matter, would be required.
How boring would that be??
Imagine........."no, your right!... no, you are..... "oh... this is what happened"
"Of course! I agree 1000%"......BORING.
Even those who believe one POV or the other don't agree to the motive or issues involved.....
IMO the debate from either side is what encourages new ideas and perspective..
To bash other Pov's is to eventually run off those who pose it and as a by product limit new info and our ability to evaluate it.

"...Kind of a two wrongs don't make it right type thing ....and then other posters get involved and stick up for the poster they agree with...
It makes it very difficult to mod..."

I apologize Amaaran if I overreacted. It's not personal, nor do I want to cause a hubbub about it. Not my style with the moderators. You have a thankless enough job as it is and I don't want any of the posters to feel that I am bucking the system or the TOS.

It's just that I went to great pains and lengths, admittedly something difficult for me to do when it comes to posters from that forum, to keep it clean, tactful, and without malice or viciousness and I was surprised to see it gone.
But I understand (well, I'm getting there)

:truce:

Barbara... thank you ...I truly appreciate your post...
I did misunderstand your original post...
You said...
"well.. I'm getting there"
LOL too funny.... arent we all???
I'm hoping with Ws being newly bought and me being a new mod (at this forum anyhow)
We'll all get there!!
But I cannot get there alone...What is there anyhow???
If you don't all tell me I will not know..
When I say to contact me I really do mean it.
Your input is what makes WS what it is ..what it has been and what it should be.
I said in another forum that we mods make mistakes...we do!!
Not on purpose ...just soemtimes we fail to see the other POV too.
If ya'll just point it out ot me I will try my best to correct them...

Everyone have a wonderful evening ..ok??
Thanks,
Amra

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie