Chad G., fiancé of Crystal S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

3dogmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Why don't we see him that often, he is the fiance of Crystal S. and stepson of Maternal GM Marie G.

He seems to have disappeared. Does anyone know if he has been around? Has he been investigated?

Is he being investigated should be the question. I hope he is and all that side of the family, friends and thier friends.

I'm pretty sure he has been polygraphed. Not sure about anything else.

I find it very odd we don't her about anything happening in Baker County.

Has anyone seen or heard from Crystal mom husband? Im just curious I dont think I have heard or seen him.

Has anyone seen or heard from Crystal mom husband? Im just curious I dont think I have heard or seen him.

I dont think I've seen him either but then maybe i did and just didnt know who it was.:confused:

I think LE need to take a deeper look into that whole side of the family.

Maybe he has a job to go to and doesn't have the time to hang around Satsuma every day.

I don't want to believe the LE so incompetent that they wouldn't have looked at Chad if he can't account for his whereabouts that night.

ETA. He's not her husband, BTW

Do you think they are suspects?

IMO for what it's worth:

Yes they are suspects. When LE says that NO ONE has been cleared, that doesn't just mean Misty, but EVERYONE.

I would feel better if LE or anyone could set up a time line of events for every "player" in this case for about 10 hours before Haleigh went missing. But that's asking a lot.;)

I would hope they are being looked at very closely. We are all having to back track this late in the abduction to this posibility because of the actions and words of the other side. I know this is nightmare for those that love this little girl and want her back.To suspecting one of thier own is hard to do for any family, but if it is; why can't justice be searved. We would expect and demand justice if it where not a family member (stranger) with other motives that would not bring Haleigh home alive or at all.

I would hope they are being looked at very closely. We are all having to back track this late in the abduction to this posibility because of the actions and words of the other side. I know this is nightmare for those that love this little girl and want her back.To suspecting one of thier own is hard to do for any family, but if it is; why can't justice be searved. We would expect and demand justice if it where not a family member (stranger) with other motives that would not bring Haleigh home alive or at all.

What is "the other side"?

IMO for what it's worth:

Yes they are suspects. When LE says that NO ONE has been cleared, that doesn't just mean Misty, but EVERYONE.

I would feel better if LE or anyone could set up a time line of events for every "player" in this case for about 10 hours before Haleigh went missing. But that's asking a lot.;)

Maybe when they can get a straight story in Satsuma about something, anything, they can move up the road to these folks if they need to be looked at more closely than LE has so far done.

Yes, LE has said everyone is a Suspect. Except Ronald said that he had spoken to John M. and he and Misty weren't suspects. I don't know who to believe anymore. Ronald or LE!

Why don't we see him that often, he is the fiance of Crystal S. and stepson of Maternal GM Marie G.

He seems to have disappeared. Does anyone know if he has been around? Has he been investigated?

Am I misreading your post? Crystal is engaged to her step-brother?

I think LE need to take a deeper look into that whole side of the family.

I hope LE is taking a deep, deep look into both sides of Haleigh's family as well as all others who had access to her and her home.

Maybe when they can get a straight story in Satsuma about something, anything, they can move up the road to these folks if they need to be looked at more closely than LE has so far done.

Yes, LE has said everyone is a Suspect. Except Ronald said that he had spoken to John Merchant and he and Misty weren't suspects. I don't know who to believe anymore. Ronald or LE!

It's probably a matter of semantics. They aren't singled out as suspects. They may be persons of interest or not. But LE does not seem to have honed in on Ron and Misty and limited their investigation to them. My personal opinion: LE doesn't have a clue. I truly, truly hope I am wrong.

The only thing I have heard about Chad and LE is after Crystal stated on Geraldo that Ron told Chad and Marcus that he was 75% certain who had Haleigh (which was later recanted) LE pulled Chad in and interviewed him.

I agree they need to look at Chad as well as Crystals step sister and brother (or cousins cannot really figure out which relationship they are).

There is all kinds of talk about Chad on comments from news articles and various blogs but all rumors so cannot talk about them here.

Yes Chad is Crystals step brother.

I hope LE is taking a deep, deep look into both sides of Haleigh's family as well as all others who had access to her and her home.

It's probably a matter of semantics. They aren't singled out as suspects. They may be persons of interest or not. But LE does not seem to have honed in on Ron and Misty and limited their investigation to them. My personal opinion: LE doesn't have a clue. I truly, truly hope I am wrong.

I believe it is semantics -- the the world is a suspect. Like I said, I don't know who to believe LE or Ronald.:doh:

Woah. I didn't realize Chad was Crystals stepbrother. Alrighty then..

I haven't heard anything about him being looked into, polygraphed, etc. but I really hope he has been. I also haven't heard anything about his relationship with Haleigh, his whereabouts when she went missing, nor have I seen him do any kind of interview, plea for Haleigh, or have I ever seen him on any media outlet. To me, that's very strange. If I were getting ready to become a step parent (like he is) I'd be begging for Haleighs return, just like everyone else.

I believe it is semantics -- the the world is a suspect. Like I said, I don't know who to believe LE or Ronald.:doh:

You should only believe me...I'm the only one who knows everything.:laugh:

I hope Crystal grows enough to dump Chad!:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads