Banning Brazilian Bikini Wax's in NJ...

Why on earth would they waste their time on this....?! Is is possible that there have been many brazillian waxing related deaths that we haven't heard about and they need to save their sying (and balding) population?

So, out of the whole state, 2 women have had issues with getting the waxing done, thus legislation is now necessary? WTH!!! NJ is just like the rest of the country: their economic woes are no different... surely there are truly important issues to deal with, instead of wasting time and monies on this silliness!

Oh wait... maybe this is the secret to getting our country back on the economic track to happiness... it's some kind of voodoo trick: waste time and money on regulating the smoothness of a hooha!

Have no fear NJ gals!

UPDATE:
New Jersey is smoothing out differences over a plan to ban bare-it-all bikini waxing.
The state on Friday decided to reverse course on the proposal after angry salon owners complained about losing business ahead of swimsuit season.
The state Cosmetology and Hairstyling Board proposed banning so-called "Brazilian" bikini waxing after two women were hospitalized for infections following the procedure.
On Friday, Consumer Affairs Director David Szuchman effectively killed the plan. In a letter to the board, Szuchman says he won't support the ban, and since his office oversees the board, the ban would never be approved.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local&id=6718167

OMG ! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Lmao ,I have to say I have had nothing but a crappy day today but this made me laugh.Thanks I needed that! :D

Well I am one gal who will remain trimmed, but happily hairy in NJ:dance:

......that pic made my day!! Hope his shears are sharp!!

Hilarious! I have an esthetician friend who offered a special the week of Obama's Inauguration to celebrate no more Bush.

Seems like ridiculous legislation to me!!

- LMAO!!! I saved that pic to email to my friends, they'll get a kick out of that one!!! Thanks for the laugh.

Yeah, the people in NJ have nothing better to do then to ban Brazilian waxing..

I think what they were trying to do was to stop people from knowing what was really going on this week..

New Jersey 101.5 Empty Wallet Convoy

~~~~Snip~~~

The New Jersey 101.5 Empty Wallet Convoy has collected thousands of wallets to let Governor Corzine know there's nothing left to pay. The Convoy continues on the New Jersey Turnpike next week; keep listening for a schedule of stops.

Coffin fills with empty wallets in protest of state budget

~~Snip~~
Under Corzine's proposal, property-tax deductions and income-tax rebates for nonsenior homeowners making more than $75,000 a year would be eliminated. Nonseniors earning between $50,000 and $75,000 will see rebate cuts by a third.

A year or so ago we had an absolutely hilarious thread somewhere here on WS about Brazilian waxing. Worth a read if it can be found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back