2009.03.20 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Bombshell! Hundreds of documents just released in tot mom murder case. Transcripts of conversations between investigators and tot mom friends and family members also released -- including conversations w/ Casey Anthony's grandmother; she reveals how tot mom stole money from her to pay for Caylee's birthday cake, how she hates her own mother more than she loved Caylee, even admitting that tot mom would never come clean about what happened to her daughter! Nancy Grace combs through all the documents and brings you the latest, breaking developments tonight at 8 & 10 p.m. ET!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Bombshell ~ new evidence ~ hundreds of police files just released. Scores of interviews, phone records, tot mom high on pot, stealing $$$ from friends and family to support her freeloading party girl lifestyle. No phone calls from the so-called nanny. CA distressed, talking to co-workers about the dead body smell in the car. Was the PI who searched where Caylee was found, tipped off and if so by whom?

Cindy A. gave Casey a "Chance to explain" the smell of death in the car

Casey - "High on Pot"

Changes her story over & over again about who the father of Caylee is

Bombshell...NG to speak 20,000 words to pre-empt the show. Go NG. More treats for KC to buy for and to enjoy in jail. Bombshell: KC would have been better off pleading guilty. I was a tad disappointed with the document dump today...but like many others have said the interview with SP was priceless. Not that I don't want the spotlight off of HC (find her please...though hope dims with each day) but I yearn for the day that a KC docudump takes up the full hour of NG.

Casey - "High on Pot"

Changes her story over & over again about who the father of Caylee is

I like how those two quotes were back to back on NG. Not sure if that is the reason the real father has not been publically revealed. I almost wish NG was prosecuting this case against KC. I also think that footage of KC initially being arrested with the hoodie (the hoodie she bought at Target with AH's stolen money) is the most darning of the footage (live anyway) of KC.

Mark Williams: interviews with family/friends show Casey lies, steals, takes drugs, and steals from her own grandmother. Grandmother said to Casey, "darling you know I love you but I don't like you".

GA sent Casey $100. birthday gift (money order).

Who told Casey...."I love you but I don't like you"?

Did anyone catch that?

Never mind....Thanks

SP to KC: "I love you but I don't like you." If only the rest of the A's could go there. So KC is ordering expensive bottled water, roasted chicken and Mexican food in jail...according to NG. I highly doubt prison jail stores have Voss water...but you never know.

Grandmother says Casey is a liar, per reporter. "I love you but don't like you" , Grandmothers last words to Casey.

Jessica D'onofrio: grandmother says she knows Casey is a liar. told police her wish is Casey never get out of jail. Grandmother: "I wondered if Casey hated her mom more than she loved Caylee."

Casey's Grandmother slept over the house & Casey went into her purse & stole a check

She wrote it out for $54 to pay for a Birthday cake & decoratioons for Caylee

Who told Casey...."I love you but I don't like you"?

Did anyone catch that?

Never mind....Thanks
Makes me wonder if anybody else in the family thinks the same way?

Jessica D'onofrio: grandmother says she knows Casey is a liar. told police her wish is Casey never get out of jail. Grandmother: "I wondered if Casey hated her mom more than she loved Caylee."

It certainly seems that way doesn't it?

Bolded by Boston

Mark Williams: interviews with family/friends show Casey lies, steals, takes drugs, and steals from her own grandmother. Grandmother said to Casey, "darling you know I love you but I don't like you".

GA sent Casey $100. birthday gift (money order).

I bet the little witch doesn't even send him a, thank you .. :furious:

What a :loser: he was to even have sent her the $$$ ..

I will never understand why KC felt the need to steal from SP for a cake for Caylee...likely, the money that her parents gave her she spent partying and on herself...and rather than start a family broohaha...she stole from the grandmother to pay for the party. I mean why not just ask SP for the money. SP says in the interview she would have gladly given KC the money since it was for Caylee...and yet KC stole it from SP. I can only think CA had already given her the money and KC was afraid that SP might mention that KC borrowed more for the party and it would cause yet another brawl between KC and CA...and yet she does an even far worse thing..steals from SP and obviously causes an even bigger problem. Masochist much or just doesn't care?

It certainly seems that way doesn't it?

Bolded by Boston
I believe that is a very true statement. I've always thought part of the motive behind Caylee's murder was revenge against CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie