2009.03.23 Nancy Grace - Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is NG talking about tonight? TIA.

Hello All...!

NG = BOMBSHELL

"Has Caylee's Father finally been outed"?

What is NG talking about tonight? TIA.

A little bit of everything.....

Nat. H in Aruba - New search for Body

H. Cummings - Misty's inconsistent statements

Who's Caylee's Father

Every shot of Paul Van der Sloot is of behinds and elbows as he runs away from the camera...Nancy sure has a way with words lol

Nancy has so many repeats on the CA story, now, the headlines are on the bio father....of course she'll probably save for the end of her show!

Oh no! I hope she is not going to exploit this poor Josh kid. Don't do it Nancy!

If they post the pictures of a "Josh" that has passed away I will NEVER EVER watch NG again. I never write to shows, but I will be all over her if she starts flashing pics of every deceased Josh with ties to Orlando.

Lp on talking about deposition and purchase of land. Depo scheduled for May 19th.

It's obvious she's really struggling to keep interest in her show....LP still with her? I was gone for 5 weeks....but not much changed........

It's obvious she's really struggling to keep interest in her show....LP still with her? I was gone for 5 weeks....but not much changed........

He wasn't on for a while until the purchase of the land came about..now he is back.

LP says go to Caylee's b-day back 9 months and cell phone records 30 days before and after and you will have daddy...............

What did Lp say about Kronk knowing where Caylee was? Who told him? Did he say girlfriend????

LP says go to Caylee's b-day back 9 months and cell phone records 30 days before and after and you will have daddy...............

Unless it was truly a one night stand. She may have never spoken with him on the phone.

Sorry if this was said, as I'm not watching.

Did she "out" Josh?

Sorry I missed everything about Kronk, DH had to tell me something..........arggghhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288