New Pics Of KC Halloween Party

Wonder how much $$$ the "friend" received for selling out?

These are new to me as well. I could not find the date. Is this Halloween 07?

Thanks for the pics.

i have seen some, but not all these. my see seems to have swung both ways. no thank you!

Yikes...I've never seen these KC party pics before either. These have a different tone than past pics. Darker? I do note her short hair, so not from mid '08.
What other dirt do you got to share with us? Says while salivating....

I was surprised we had not seen them before.

I am not saying these pics are incriminating in any way. I am just saying that it is interesting how we are just seeing these pics after all this time.

I think it is also interesting that Annie D was such a big player in KC's life yet we don't hear much there. Also, KC has a camera. Why are those pics not in her photobucket? The picture looks like it was the most most recent Halloween before her "unfortunate" (sarcasm) incarceration. Her hair is about chin length in these pics. The year before that, her hair was in a short pixie cut at Halloween IIRC.

In case anyone is wondering, I just deleted my last post 'cause I was scared it was not appropriate!

kc was a good girl who didn't drink much. these are obviously photoshopped. and I might add it's an outstanding job because they look so Darn real. :waitasec:

We don't know when these were taken. I think this is a great find. They could very well be taken into evidence, esp if they are from '08. I have never seen them before so I have to wonder why too. KC sure look sexualy interested in the ladies.

kc was a good girl who didn't drink much. these are obviously photoshopped. and I might add it's an outstanding job because they look so Darn real. :waitasec:

And you, Evergreen, MUST be nominating yourself for most sarcastic post of the week!!! Right?:blowkiss:

We don't know when these were taken. I think this is a great find. They could very well be taken into evidence, esp if they are from '08. I have never seen them before so I have to wonder why too. KC sure look sexualy interested in the ladies.

They don't look photoshopped to me. If someone were to photoshop these they would have made them more interesting IMO.

Says---> "Casey’s daughter Caylee was 14 months old, in 2006"

Can anyone give the initials of the girls in the pic or is that not allowed? I am still getting the hang of posting. Great Find!

I remember seeing others of her in this costume ~ but these are new to me, too. Maybe theses were some that LE showed George?

Two of the dancing threesome are KC and Annie. Who is the third girl in the umpire? outfit? TIA.

Can anyone give the initials of the girls in the pic or is that not allowed? I am still getting the hang of posting. Great Find!

Welcome to posting.

bigger girl is A.D. I think she is a pilot (I too am on the bigger side so no disrespect here)

No clue who referee is

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back