Abuser gets probation- knows the judge

We have a thread on this in the Crimes - Up to the Minute section. It is disgusting what this judge allowed. I hope the folks in the community continue to support the DA and the sentence is appealed and overturned for actual jail time.

Salem

The judge did an AWESOME job!! now that guy will be on PROBATION for TWO YEARS PLUS he is now 10 grand deeper in credit card debt. AWESOME JOB TO EVERYONE INVOLVED!!

This judge needs to be kicked out on his DIShonorable butt! I really dont know what is happening in this world!!!!!

There needs to be a task force made up by the people to police these crazy people.

This projects he sees NOTHING WRONG WITH IT & I would bet my grandma rocker that he is guilty of misconduct himself.....I would like to see justice served & a victims group allowed to go into his office...throw away everything important to him & throw him out on his tax sucking ARSE....we should vote whether these people deserve pensions...We keep on REWARDING the CRAZIES. I have it it. Public tv broad systems should be doing more on these crimes instead of paying millionaires like Dr Dwyer (which I Like) to make PBS Specials we pay for & they own the rights & monies from the broadcasts

This is another crazy loop hole. We the taxpayers pay for the programming & the sets & the time slots & they walk away making millions....

I GOT A SHOW TODAY!!!!!!

We fund this the funds need to go to teenage sex trafficking, reprogramming mindsets. We need to have a PEP RALLY IN SCHOOLS EVERY QUARTER SHOWING THE BULLYING MOVIE...To say it is not exceptable....In place of Prom Queens & Kings....people get a grip......every1 should feel like prom Kings & Queens...That condones the bullying...I am better, prettier & you are ugly & dumb mindsets that are shaped in schools JMO

This is the same reason Sandusky got away with being a monster for so long, because he has friends in high places.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back