Drew Angered By Memorial Ribbons For Wives

Leila

Reaction score
Drew Peterson is angered by neighbors putting up memorial ribbons for his murdered third wife, Kathleen, and missing fourth wife, Stacy. He and one of his children went through the neighborhood at midnight Sunday cutting the ribbons down, after calls to the police failed to halt the activity.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,510498,00.html

I'm not surprised that he's angry. But I am surprised and disgusted that he dragged his son into helping him destroy the ribbons. It's also ironic that he claims that the ribbon-hangers don't have jobs. Has he been working lately?

He's a monster.

Taking his son to remove ribbons placed in memory of his mother?!

A monster.

Boy, he really hates Sharon B....good for her...keep it up, Sharon. This piece of trash needs to go down, sooner than later. He sickens me! :mad:

Karma is a rhymes with witch and will sneak up behind Mr. P one day to bite a ginormous chunk out of his posterior region. What a tiny little man he is.!

Karma is a rhymes with witch and will sneak up behind Mr. P one day to bite a ginormous chunk out of his posterior region. What a tiny little man he is.!

Let's just pray that KARMA bites him before another wife/girlfriend has to go missing/dead!

ITA Mitzi! Or before something happens to one of the children! Why isn't he in jail yet? It's only a matter of time before his inner demons get the best of him again. JMO based on my ex being an abusive narcissistic sociopath who 'charms' others and continues to get away with his shenanigans. It took me a long time to get out and I was afraid he would kill me before he let me go. I was lucky, unlike poor Stacy and Kathleen.....

I was angered too that DP took one of his sons to help him destroy the memorial ribbons. This just shows that DP is teaching his children not to respect the rights and property of others. It's sad that the children have to be exposed to this sort of behavior.

Hopefully DP will be arrested soon, and the children will get the therapy they need.

This monster is trying to teach his sons to be monsters where is the child service people?
LE? Why is he out on the streets? Just proves to me, that our laws must change........criminals seem to have to many rights........POOR SHARON B.............
to all the wives friends and relatives keep bugging him!
An innocent man does not destroy his wives memorials!
and keeps his children's memories good of their mom(s)!!!!! JMOO

And he is probably thinking "poor, poor me. Time has gone by, it is time to move on. After all, they were just wives, it isn't like they were important like policemen or something."

If someone defaced the policemen's memorial, DrewP would be the first to scream about it.

And a good point about taking his son to do the vandalism. Most parents try to teach their children that vandalism is a bad thing. Even if they don't like the property or the person. Instead, DrewP not only teaches his son vandalism, he teaches him that his mother (which later translates to women in general) isn't worth memorializing. So the child learns that mothers(women) and laws are not to be respected. This doesn't bode well for the child's future.

I think part of it for DrewP might be that he wanted to show them, that he could still do things in the neighborhood and get away with it.

If they can prove the kid went with him, or if the kid admits to going with him then they should call children's services. He was endangering the kid and that is being treated seriously now. They might also consider trespassing charges against him.

O/T on another thread (MOON/CRIME) we are researching crimes and the phases of the moon. Does anyone know what phase the moon was in the night Stacy went missing?
TIA

I guess the reward for killing your wife and hiding her body really really well is freedom.

I guess the reward for killing your wife and hiding her body really really well is freedom.

These crazy cases of missing/murdered wives kill me!!! How more obvious can he be? And to think he passed himself off as PO . . . :eek:

I would not put ribbons out and instigate any more problems period.
This has too really hurt the children who must go on.
Tearing them down w/ the child is low........

I would not put ribbons out and instigate any more problems period.
This has too really hurt the children who must go on.

The ribbons are not being taken down for the CHILDREN'S benefit. They are being taken down for DP's benefit. I suspect the kids appreciate SOMEONE remembering their mothers. Their father surely isn't inclined to.

The ribbons are not being taken down for the CHILDREN'S benefit. They are being taken down for DP's benefit. I suspect the kids appreciate SOMEONE remembering their mothers. Their father surely isn't inclined to.

I'm sure this is true, that they are being taken down for DP's benefit, but DP has had over a year to influence his children (at the very least, the teenage boys), to see things HIS way, and the kids probably know what they can and cannot express in front of their father. The ! :mad:

I feel for his children/her children...BUT I also think the more the community can put it in his face that "we" miss his wives the more likely will he break or at least screw up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back