Chanel-World's Oldest Dog-Will be 21 in May

MaryLiz

Reaction score
Wow..21 years old!

Chanel is media darling

Our 'tale' wags the dog of worldwide coverage

By Dave Willinger

When TBR Newspapers ran a feature last December about a venerable wiener dog in Port Jefferson Station going for the glory of the Guinness Book of World Records' title "World's oldest living dog," the editorial staff paused in general agreement as to the heartwarming quality of that little local story, then promptly moved on. Even in the weekly newspaper business, reporters and editors must constantly jump to the next story

More at link...

http://www.northshoreoflongisland.c...78968.112114-sub_Chanel_is_media_darling.html

Bless that puppy! Love really does make a difference.

Awww! Thank you so much Cambria for posting this! What a sweetie! We have had our "Weiner Doggie" for 4 years now, she will be five on July 27. She is a part of our family. Such a loving breed. I don't know what we would do without her:)

Awww! Thank you so much Cambria for posting this! What a sweetie! We have had our "Weiner Doggie" for 4 years now, she will be five on July 27. She is a part of our family. Such a loving breed. I don't know what we would do without her:)

You're welcome, Kat. I thought Chanel was so cute...your little Weiner Doggie is cute too!

I guess only fellow dog lovers would understand what I am about to say ( hopefully)- I've been thinking it would be nice if Miss Chanel got a ton of pretty Happy Birfday cards from OUR pooches. :)
She is adorable. :)

Jana

I guess only fellow dog lovers would understand what I am about to say ( hopefully)- I've been thinking it would be nice if Miss Chanel got a ton of pretty Happy Birfday cards from OUR pooches. :)
She is adorable. :)

lol..I completely understand...My best friend still throws birthday parties for her dog (and I'm talking about party hats, gifts, and streamers)...and we all bring our dogs over to play while we have a BBQ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back