Woman seeks government help to stop neighbours' noisy lovemaking

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
STOCKHOLM, Sweden (AP) - A Swedish woman, tired of the noise made by her amorous neighbours in the apartment above, took her quest for some peace and quiet to an official environmental health committee.

Jon Persson, who works with the local health committee in Simrishamn, some 615 kilometres south of the capital, Stockholm, said Thursday that the woman said she was "distressed, angry and tense all over" because her neighbours make love loudly almost nightly.

He said it was the first time he can recall such a complaint ever being filed in the Scandinavian country. Typically, most disputes get settled between neighbours and don't require government intervention.

The woman, who was not identified, complained that the lovemaking usually starts around 10 p.m. and lasts well past midnight, sometimes to 1 a.m., Persson said.

According to a copy of her complaint, the woman said the lovers' efforts have left her with tense headaches, cramps and heartburn.

"You are my last hope. Please help me," the woman wrote in the complaint, according to Persson.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2004/06/03/484708-ap.html

Wow! 2-3 hours almost nightly?!?! Wish we had some more info... ;) must be true love!

Sky

IMO

Holy, good for them I say! If anyone can go 3 hours nightly, go for it! Maybe woman just very jealous....

I don't know, just my 2 cents

I wonder if the amorous male neighbour has a brother... :woohoo:

Hugh said:
What were they doing for the other 2 hours 50 minutes ?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hugh, you aren't my husband using another hat are you?

How could that be Tricia when clearly he is mine?

Amraann said:
How could that be Tricia when clearly he is mine?

I knew it. I live in Utah. He couldn't help himself. He needed another wife. LOL

LOL!!! Too funny...Tricia...

And Hugh Obviously 10 minutes is all it takes... Isn't that baby #3 thats on the way? :)
LOL
Congrads

Hugh said:
And I was asleep for 5 of those !
So it is true what they say about Englishmen LOL

Wait! what am I laughing about? I married one :doh:

Another outrageous slur on our great nation. I will be suggesting to your husband that he starts to exert his Englishness a little more and keeps the missus in line.

Hugh said:
Another outrageous slur on our great nation. I will be suggesting to your husband that he starts to exert his Englishness a little more and keeps the missus in line.
Right-o Hugh

:D

Hugh said:
What were they doing for the other 2 hours 50 minutes ?

Hugh.........that's my best laugh of the day. Ever done stand-up comedy?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

xxxxxxxxxo
mama

Who said anything about lying down, obviously the expression "Knee Trembler" is not in use in Canada LOL

Hugh said:
Who said anything about lying down, obviously the expression "Knee Trembler" is not in use in Canada LOL
LOL ~ my knees aren't what they used to be Hugh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back