P.I. "Cobra", feels confident there will be a break in case soon #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom'sGirl

Former Member
Reaction score
Stay on topic please!

No bashing, you can give your opinions and discuss without doing so.

Thanks!

Stay on topic please!

Who is this "COBRA"? Where did he come from and what are his credentials? He seems to be fishy to me. He appeared on the scene at the same time that Crystal's atty did and he's busy out there spreading negative information about Rona and Misty. Who is paying him?

Who is this "COBRA"? Where did he come from and what are his credentials? He seems to be fishy to me. He appeared on the scene at the same time that Crystal's atty did and he's busy out there spreading negative information about Rona and Misty. Who is paying him?

He's apparently known Kim for a number of years,in Broward County records there is a Warranty Deed from back in 2003 between him,Kim and her husband. I've seen a record of Kim being his lawyer in a custody filing with his wife at a later date.He said in a video on First Coast News that an anonymous donor out of Miami was paying him and he will be in Satsuma till the money runs out.He came on the scene,as Kim did after the GR show with Crystal.So it does make you wonder who the anonymous donor would be,especially since another big case has an anonymous donor and the lawyer is always on GR.I guess with big networks,you can find a money trail for the sensationalism.IMO

And it is actually sad,because I think all the mudslinging and rumors since this,has taken the public away from thinking of Haleigh and put all the focus on a custod battle.I do not think it has done Crystal any good,but has taken away from finding her daughter.

He's apparently known Kim for a number of years,in Broward County records there is a Warranty Deed from back in 2003 between him,Kim and her husband. I've seen a record of Kim being his lawyer in a custody filing with his wife at a later date.He said in a video on First Coast News that an anonymous donor out of Miami was paying him and he will be in Satsuma till the money runs out.He came on the scene,as Kim did after the GR show with Crystal.So it does make you wonder who the anonymous donor would be,especially since another big case has an anonymous donor and the lawyer is always on GR.I guess with big networks,you can find a money trail for the sensationalism.IMO

And it is actually sad,because I think all the mudslinging and rumors since this,has taken the public away from thinking of Haleigh and put all the focus on a custody hearing.I do not think it has done Crystal any good,but has taken away from finding her daughter.

What custody hearing? Did I miss something. (possible) I thought that Kim said that they are not filing for custody right now and that they were going to wait on the results from Child Protective Services.

What custody hearing? Did I miss something. (possible) I thought that Kim said that they are not filing for custody right now and that they were going to wait on the results from Child Protective Services.

Cobra and his wife,in Broward County,I believe in 2006.

I am responding to a post on the other cobra thread about him selling Kim P some land for 10 bucks. Apparantly he filed for bankruptcy in the same year. Maybe he was 'moving' assets before he filed

"Although Staubs won't identify his clients, he describes himself as a Broward County-based private eye and fugitive hunter who also had been a building contractor until he filed for bankruptcy in 2003. In a Nov. 15, 2005, tape-recorded interview, Staubs told agents that he had been tracking Masilotti on and off since January or February 2005."

this article comes from the Palm beach Post in 2006 and is since gone and I found this here:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x2585401

And it is actually sad,because I think all the mudslinging and rumors since this,has taken the public away from thinking of Haleigh and put all the focus on a custody hearing.I do not think it has done Crystal any good,but has taken away from finding her daughter.

You are spot on. We have let all of the side distractions get away from us. We should route out these abusers and not sucuumb to their ability to slant and orchestrate the case for personal gain. This is about a Beautiful, vibrant child that never harmed a soul and to have her taken is such a heartbreaking thing. I almost feel as bad as when I lost my son. To the users and abusers I say "Please leave and spread your venom elsewhere". Please may God return Haliegh safe to us.

I am responding to a post on the other cobra thread about him selling Kim P some land for 10 bucks. Apparantly he filed for bankruptcy in the same year. Maybe he was 'moving' assets before he filed

"Although Staubs won't identify his clients, he describes himself as a Broward County-based private eye and fugitive hunter who also had been a building contractor until he filed for bankruptcy in 2003. In a Nov. 15, 2005, tape-recorded interview, Staubs told agents that he had been tracking Masilotti on and off since January or February 2005."

this article comes from the Palm beach Post in 2006 and is since gone and I found this here:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x2585401

That is interesting and if you look at the records,that was done a number of times with Warranty Deeds.I was wondering why that could be.I was trying to understand why he had a Warranty Deed with Kim and her husband,doesn't make sense to me.

Is their any relationship (Birth or Marriage) between these two?

As we discussed last night in the Cobra thread, I did send an email to Art Harris re: all of his posted Cobra videos. I asked him whether he receives the videos pre-edited by Cobra, or whether Art receives whole videos and does the editing himself prior to posting.

His reply in full:
"Why do you ask?

Art"

I haven't responded yet. I haven't figured out how to word my response, yet. ;)

Thought it was an interesting reply though.

And that says to me that they have NOTHING in evidence to use in a custody battle. Attys make more in court than they do in the office. If DCF finds nothing, they will not get a report.

Is their any relation between any of these individuals in this camp?

It makes sense he if was hiding assets, doesn't it? Not saying that is what he was doing but if you sell someone of value for 10 bucks to me it's just to get it out of your name for the time being. I wonder if there was a quitdeed filed anytime after 03 to put stuff back in his name or maybe his kids name?

As we discussed last night in the Cobra thread, I did send an email to Art Harris re: all of his posted Cobra videos. I asked him whether he receives the videos pre-edited by Cobra, or whether Art receives whole videos and does the editing himself prior to posting.

His reply in full:

We ask because it was said they were out in the woods for an hour, the video is just a few minutes...where is the rest?

I think because Art is on NG and is a reporter,that he needs to keep everything on the up and up,because he could be around for a long time and should remain unbiased in reporting.If things in any case are found to be different than what they appear,it would not be worth losing credibility for one case.I do wonder if he receives those videos from Cobra as is and if he is being paid or just reporting on a big story.And also how long he has known Kim or Cobra.

His reply in full:

I would say, you asked because it is easy to edit a video to make the content more supportive of the claims made by the person soliciting the video.

JMO

We ask because it was said they were out in the woods for an hour, the video is just a few minutes...where is the rest?

Exactly.

I'd like to go a little beyond that. And I hate when people answer a question with a question (at least someone like an attorney, or say an investigative journalist)! That just makes me suspicious. :angel:

I guess it took him four hours to realize she wasn't right to the left of him as he was following her in the woods.:p

It makes sense he if was hiding assets, doesn't it? Not saying that is what he was doing but if you sell someone of value for 10 bucks to me it's just to get it out of your name for the time being. I wonder if there was a quitdeed filed anytime after 03 to put stuff back in his name or maybe his kids name?

Maybe he owed her a substantial amount of money for legal services rendered? Makes sense if he didn't want to include that debt in a bankruptcy to salvage a working relationship...jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆