If Princess Blue Was Murdered, Who Did It?

Earthbound Misfit I

Justice for Kimberly Shawn Cheatham
Reaction score
Please use this thread to discuss persons who may have killed Princess Blue. What murderers were known to be in the area where Princess Blue was found?

Anthony Allen Shore:
At the time a 42 year old registered sex offender. Convicted in October of 2004 in the murders of four young females in Houston, these four killings from 1986 to 1995. His victims Diane Rebollar 9 years old, Dana Sanchez 16 years old, Laurie Tremblay 16 years old and Maria Del Carmen Estrada 21years old. His murders dating back to 1986, with the victims ranging in age from 9 to 21.

All of the victims were strangled to death and had been sexually assaulted. September 26, 1986, Laurie Lee Tremblay was found dead behind a restaurant in the 10600 block of Westheimer. April 16, 1992, Maria Del Carmen Estrada had been abducted as she walked to work from her home at 7200 Shadyvilla. Her body was found hours later in a parking lot of a business at 6707 Westview. October 19, 1993, a 14 year old girl was sexually assaulted in her home in the 1900 block of Portsmouth. She had come home from school and found the him in the kitchen. After sexually assaulting the girl he fled and the girl survived. August 7, 1994, Diana Rebollar was abducted in the 6600 block of North Main as she was walked home from a convenience store. Her sexually assaulted body was found at 1440 North Loop.

July 6, 1995, Dana Sanchez was talking on a payphone at West Cavalcade at Airline. On July 14, her body was found on North View Park. A tiny particle of DNA underneath Estrada's fingernail is what had linked Shore to her murder.Being such a depraved individual, Shore's DNA was already in a database stemming from two child molestation cases in 1998.

He had jobs as a phone service man and a tow truck driver which gave him the freedom to roam throughout Houston. He had ample opportunity to stalk or kill other females, he remains a suspected of several other murders and sexual assaults. Shore lived in League City until he was 13 and attended Clear Creek High School, this would have been in the mid 1970s. League City is where the infamous Calder Drive "Killing Fields" murders took place. Shore also abducted Robollar and Sanchez at or near convenience stores, a common abduction method in the Killing Fields and other I-45 murders.

He was a serial sexual killer and that's what they had on Calder Drive. DNA collected from Janet Doe, one of the unidentified victims was sent to forensic lab which handled the evidence used in the Shore cases.

Detective Sgt. Brian Goetchius of Texas City also compared evidence in the 1996 disappearance of Krystal Jean Baker to evidence involving Shore. As well as the Jessica Cain but evidently he has not been linked to any of these or other I-45 cases.

One case that remains a mystery. it centers on a set of bones found blocks from his home, the medical examiner was able to determine that they belonged to a young female. She only had on a T-shirt and a tied cord was found close to her remains. The loop in the cord loosely fitting was Shore's modus operandi. Shore received the death penalty from the state of Texas authorities.​

I am not sure who to focus on as far as a suspect but I believe it was someone familiar with the area since it was known as a dumping ground of sorts.

I agree with you. I do believe that whomever killed Princess Blue was very familiar with the area.

I am not sure who to focus on as far as a suspect but I believe it was someone familiar with the area since it was known as a dumping ground of sorts.

Attachments

• 19045674_117726748352.jpg
    19045674_117726748352.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 19045674_117727007291.jpg
    19045674_117727007291.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 22
If Princess Blue and Anna Jovita Mallari is the same person.
It's best to investigate her husband RM who is currently residing in Germany together with his new family.
There are stories from his family that he did something "bad" hence--killed her while they were in Texas and it was around 1988, the same year that he went back to the Philippines to hide and bring his youngest son to his grandparents.
Believe me, I hope somebody could help me. Anna's daughter and eldest brother submitted their DNA samples to check if it matches Princess Blue's.

There is little to no information about who may have killed Princess Blue. Because of the nature of her discovery, it is likely to have had foul play involved, and the person who hid her body would have had at least some information about the area, as at the time it was a dead-end road. The only names I have seen floating around about who may have committed this act would be Roy Alan Stuart, though I struggle to find good information about him. This article discusses how he "...had a knack for turning up in towns where young women went missing," and the women were often in the same age brackets as Princess Blue. However, I struggle to find more information about him, or any other possible suspects in Princess Blue's death.

Article used-
Cold Case By Craig Malisow

Yes, the family announced on their website tonight.

from Julie Gwenn Davis brother who posted this a few hours ago....

To everyone who has prayed, shared this page, helped dig into documents and websites. We have found julie. They found her remains September 10, 1990 around Manvel, Texas. They said she had possibly been there 6 months to a year when her remains were found. She was found on CR 101 east of where Hwy 288 is now. There is a YouTube video called The princess blue murder that was made 2 yrs ago talking Julie's remains. If anyone has any information about the class ring that was found (in the YouTube video) please contact us or Manvel police department detective Anthony Meshell at 282-489-1212. We need all the help and information we can get to put the person or persons who murdered our beloved julie behind bars. It has been a cold case for 30 years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back