Cindy - Inapropriate with her PI ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friptzap

Reaction score
I was reading the Hoover Depo today and he mentions the Licorice incident as a story relayed by Dominic to him, then he is asked how he felt about the relationship between Dominic and Cindy and he said he felt uneasy everytime they were together.

I find that very shocking.

Cindy is inappropriate with everyone - no reason the PI would be excluded

That was the exact sentence I was going to write. She hasn't a clue how inappropriate her actions are no matter who?!!!

I can never eat twizzlers again....and they were my favorite. Blasted Cindy!

I still have the image of her and Rob at Blanchard park burned into my brain,LOL poor Rob.

I still have the image of her and Rob at Blanchard park burned into my brain,LOL poor Rob.
Yes so do I! I thought that was an inappropriate display! Poor Rob looked like he really wanted the earth to open up and swallow him right then and there!

The worst story about Cindy and Dominic happened while they were staying at the Ritz.
Hoover said he and Dominic had to drive C&G to Conway's office to be fingerprinted per LE. Hoover said they petted each other and held hands right in front of George.
Then, when it was time to drive back to the Ritz, Dominic told Hoover to take George and he would drive Cindy back.
Well, Hoover waited a long time in the lobby and Cindy and Dominic did not arrive, Hoover phoned Dominic several times but there was no answer. When Dominic finally did answer his phone he told Hoover he "got lost" .:waitasec:
This is all on Hoover's interview with Morgan if anyone wants to see it.

The worst story about Cindy and Dominic happened while they were staying at the Ritz.
Hoover said he and Dominic had to drive C&G to Conway's office to be fingerprinted per LE. Hoover said they petted each other and held hands right in front of George.
Then, when it was time to drive back to the Ritz, Dominic told Hoover to take George and he would drive Cindy back.
Well, Hoover waited a long time in the lobby and Cindy and Dominic did not arrive, Hoover phoned Dominic several times but there was no answer. When Dominic finally did answer his phone he told Hoover he "got lost" .:waitasec:
This is all on Hoover's interview with Morgan if anyone wants to see it.

Go figure aye? the local PI got lost but the outa town guy didn't. Maybe he should share his maps with Dominic.

Also he mentions that George and Cindy will probably not be together when this is all over because george claims they are both mad at each other for throwing Casey under the bus. I wonder after reading the whole thing if that really is the truth? Even after reading that I thought it did not make sense to be mad at each other for throwing their daughter under the bus when she is the most likely person to be guilty of the crime. Plus how can they be guilty of throwing her under the bus when they jsut stated facts? Throwing someone under the bus is ussually a comment reserved for someone being used as a scape goat that is undeserving of being thrown under a bus. Which really makes me think there is some underlying reason they will be rbeaking up. Perhaps another man aye?

I can never eat twizzlers again....and they were my favorite. Blasted Cindy!

Twizlers was Casey in Jail with Baez. He talks about Dominic overseeing this while he was in jail with Baez visiting Casey.

I like how Morgan keeps putting this guy on the spot and how he keeps saying as a private citizen I would like to keep things private or as a private eye the key component is somethings are private. But Morgan just lays it out, you interjected yourself into a very public matter so privacy goes bye bye. And simple questions about previous experience are relevant and are not going to reveal any secrets from your investigations blah blah things like that...

For a private eye he said MUCH more than I would expect him to say. I would think a good PI could phrase things in a better way to answer without really saying much. He has said a ton.

Could a MOD edit the title we may as well use this thread for Hoovers Depo?

Just maybe add the date and Hoover Depo to the end or something? I shoulda just done that right off.

Like mother like daughter... You teach by example and this must be how Casey learned to use her body to get what she wanted from the opposite sex...she tried using it on the detectives but alas....it did not work!!!!! She evidently was trying her best on getting the detectives to fall for her flirting and since she is so narcissistic she thought it would work like it had before with others but I think she was a bit surprised to see that they were not buying it....Now she is using it on Baez..:blowkiss:.He is no dummy she knows what she is up to but then again..she is the cash cow....and he has to play up to her and let her think that he is enamored by her... Good Luck Casey you are going down.... to the Big House with Big Bertha and her friends!!:behindbar :clap::clap::clap:

Twizlers was Casey in Jail with Baez. He talks about Dominic overseeing this while he was in jail with Baez visiting Casey.

I like how Morgan keeps putting this guy on the spot and how he keeps saying as a private citizen I would like to keep things private or as a private eye the key component is somethings are private. But Morgan just lays it out, you interjected yourself into a very public matter so privacy goes bye bye. And simple questions about previous experience are relevant and are not going to reveal any secrets from your investigations blah blah things like that...

For a private eye he said MUCH more than I would expect him to say. I would think a good PI could phrase things in a better way to answer without really saying much. He has said a ton.

Well I for one am glad that you cleared that up! :crazy: I was starting to think that the licorice thing was something passed down from mother to daughter in the Anthony home... :slap:

This whole thing is just so beyond the scope of normal human behavior. I would believe it if George wasn't flustered a bit by anything that happens in the Anthony home. Just another day in the life... :eek:

There have been a number of inappropriate acts recorded in videos from the beginning of this case. I have wondered what CA's past sexual encounters have been after seeing many of them.

If this was what Caylee was exposed to by her grandmother and mother, it may have been the best thing for that child to go on to heaven where she would not be exploited. I remember some of KC's friends saying that even Caylee was enamored with men and had somewhat inappropriate behaviors toward them.

It makes you wonder what was really going on in that household.

Hoover may have been focused on other things. He could lose his Class C PI license in FL if he simultaneously subcontracts out to two or more agencies. I think he was more worried in his depo about emphasizing he was doing work as a private citizen "bodyguard" and not necessarily as a PI so Morgan wouldn't be included to snoop further and see if he was under contract or expecting to be paid by DC in addition to the other agency he named. Being a "private citizen" also distances him from other unsavory implications regarding his actions. His claim that DC had promised to "take care of him" after this was over implies to me he was expecting payment of some sort. The fact that DC seemed not to have been paid by either JB or the Anthonys might also explain why he and Hoover thought they might need to exploit the situation by taking pictures the tabloids would be interested in purchasing. The line here between exploitation and being paid for legitimate services rendered is likely to be rather blurry.

The entitlement attitude the Anthonys exude regarding their expectation that LE and the state should provide them limitless resources so they can promulgate a fabrication regarding their daughter's innocence, probably extends to other areas of this case, including payment of services rendered. I think their daughter grew up in a household that pretty much thought the end justifies the means most of the time - it isn't a stretch to see where that might lead.

I think CA is where KC learned to manipulate men. And didn't one of KC's guy friends say that Caylee loved men? I can't remember who said that. I mean we now hear that she held hands/rubbed arms/hugged DC, hugged JH, hugged/rubbed RD, hugged unknown man in newspaper picture, hugged pastors, is there anyone I am forgetting? In an early interview GA said in younger days he used to be jealous==I get why GA! jmo

CA obviously thinks "she's all that and a bag of chips". (choke)
KC also thinks she's all that.

CA and KC are not only inapropriate with men, they are simply INAPROPRIATE (period)

They'll both lie, cheat, steal, and flirt as they see fit, to benefit their desires.

It's pathetic, and embarassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members