2009.04.06 Document Release: 2008.07.23 Cindy Phone Message for Sgt. John Allen

Did you listen to that? She says something to the effect that if LE doesn't start following some of the leads that this family is trying to steer them toward, she's going to be forced to go to the media and tell them how they're not doing their job.

I wet myself a lil.

When I saw that date, I was thinking :eek: :bang:. But, I think the date was entered incorrectly on the website. The actual link shows July 23rd.

Peachy

ETA: The file name is Msgcynthiaanthonyjuly23sgtallenzannyapt.wma

January 23rd can't be the date the message was left. Anyone have a clue when it was? TIA.

I believe this is very old much prior to the discovery of her body. As she is discusing the day she was visiting her father and trying to clear up the confusion of the days. And she is talking about finding Caylee still.

It's actually recorded July 23rd. The title is probably a typo. But I find her threatening to go to the press (or at least that's my impression) kind of, well, rhymes with Halsey. Adversarial to say the least.

Sorry, I must have been typing while everybody else was already posting the answer.

Listening to this message just irks me to no end. She goes on and on about things that have nothing to do with picture she says she is calling about. The message is like 4.5 minutes. Who leaves messages that long? Makes a point of saying how she is calling because she is trying to help LE, so they better not say she is being uncooperative again. Says that they should know she has been more helpful than anybody else. I just don't like her at all.

Try a right click save as and download it to your PC the link goes directly to a windows media file .mva

I can't get it to open either. A right click won't even work. Any other links?

I'm not finding another link. When the page won't open, hit refresh, if a prompt comes up by the address bar, right click on it and select open or dowload file.

Sorry, I must have been typing while everybody else was already posting the answer.

Listening to this message just irks me to no end. She goes on and on about things that have nothing to do with picture she says she is calling about. The message is like 4.5 minutes. Who leaves messages that long? Makes a point of saying how she is calling because she is trying to help LE, so they better not say she is being uncooperative again. Says that they should know she has been more helpful than anybody else. I just don't like her at all.

If I'd heard this at the time (July) I'd have been inclined to give her a pass - being so upset and all - but we know now she's been this way and worse all along.

I did take note of her saying that KC had help no matter what they think the scenario might be. :eek:
Did she slip up?

I listened again to make sure - it's at 3:55

If I'd heard this at the time (July) I'd have been inclined to give her a pass - being so upset and all - but we know now she's been this way and worse all along.

I did take note of her saying that KC had help no matter what they think the scenario might be. :eek:
Did she slip up?

I listened again to make sure - it's at 3:55

That's what she said:eek: Keep talkin Cindy.:crazy:

Casey "hasn't had help.........." is what she says.

Casey "hasn't had help.........." is what she says.

Cindy said Casey had to have help.
I listened 3 times and that's what I heard. She goes on to say, "There are people that
know information".

Wow, just relistened a couple of times and agree she says "Casey had to have had help no matter what you guys think the scenario might be." I believe Cindy meant to cast suspicion on others besides Casey but mispoke (excited utterance perhaps?) and let this slip that Casey "had help".

I listened 3 times and that's what I heard. She goes on to say, "There are people that
know information".

I'll simply say I've listened to it, as well, and I hear what I have already written. I guess it will become one of "those things."

I'll simply say I've listened to it, as well, and I hear what I have already written. I guess it will become one of "those things."

That's fine. But if you listen to what Cindy says immediately after wards it fits because she is insinuating other people were involved and they need to be checked out.

know information".

YES! I heard it, too. And that is basically the same thing Annie D. says - that KC had to have help cuz she isn't smart enough to do it by herself.

Also, I though I was going to go crazy listening to that message - whoever leaves mssgs on v-mail that last that long?? Oh, yeah - CINDY!:bang::bang:
Bor-ring! Gheesh.

Is the picture she is talking about the one taken at the sawgrass apts that we discussed at length early on?
Sue me, but since that message was left on 7/23 I think it is reasonable.(well except for the length maybe lol)

<<running and ducking>>

ETA: If it is the same picture I wonder if she saw it here. I am going to look at the date of that discussion.

okay I looked at the thread and that was the picture of the sawgrass apt with the red walls. When CA said red curtains I thought maybe that was it, but our thread doesn;t say anything about red curtains and the pictures are gone.
Does anyone know what picture CA is talking about?

Is the picture she is talking about the one taken at the sawgrass apts that we discussed at length early on?
Sue me, but since that message was left on 7/23 I think it is reasonable.(well except for the length maybe lol)

<<running and ducking>>

ETA: If it is the same picture I wonder if she saw it here. I am going to look at the date of that discussion.

Yes, that's what she's talking about.
JB, could you be a "voice of reason" or in this case an ear and go listen to
her voice mail at the 3:55 minute point and try to decifer what she says,
"Casey had to have help" or what? Please? The link is here in post #9.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back