CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaia713
So they say this is a tentative identificaion. Probably pending dental records or DNA.

No dental records available yet? Riiiiight! :rolleyes:

Cantu%20Special.jpg

My point being, he's not going to tell us anything until he's good and ready. And if that's what he needs to do to keep the investigation uncompromised, I'm all for it.

Having said that, they are questioning people repeatedly and executing searches, so he has to acknowledge the speculation.

IMO

Exactly, Imo they knew Sandra was in that suitcase. The extraordinary care they took showed they did imo.

He is just not going to compromise any part of their investigation.

imo

I hope they get them all, too and get them soon.

Sgt Sheneman is on JVM now and he's much calmer. The pastor IS NOT A SUSPECT.

I agree his demeanor was markedly different. We must keep in mind that he is probably exhausted, as are other LE. And the finding of Sandra would certainly be very emotionally draining, not to mention having to interact with the family, etc. BUT even still, his demeanor is much different from last night and this morning. ESPECIALLY after being asked about the they vs him or person vs people comments.

Very interesting.

Salem

PS - I hope it is because all of LE are kicking themselves in the rear for not arresting the 60 child *advertiser censored* creeps, IF that story is true, before this happened.

I wonder if some of his demeanor had to do with the speculation on the pastor, seemingly a respected member of the community. In my research, I have seen Connie backing officials, city council members, etc. I'm wondering if delving into this sex trafficking and what they are opening up in their small community has them pretty angry at some they knew and trusted.

Probable cause to search church but Pastor is "NOT" a suspect says Sgt on JVM & he never said he was...Seems pretty pissed about that!

We have laws and have had them for some time. We've also got a court system that does not enforce them and elements of the "justice" system that feel child abusers can be fixed and should be given another chance, and another, and another. If we had the intestinal fortitude to just terminate worthless junk humans that hurt children the first time they do it we could save so much heartache and pain for the innocent,

If you're against execution then I'd be satisfied with a closed and isolated society - an island, for example - from which escape is next to impossible.

A child abuser cannot be fixed and should never be among us. Ever.

I agree. I used to be involved with someone from a country with a very low crime rate. Because they swiftly mete out justice and I mean death. Quickly.

If these pathological horrible excuses for human beings knew they couldn't run and hide and also be allowed to live amongst us where they can use and destroy our children, they wouldn't even try half the they do. They love to live on the edge, but only because they are cowards who know they can get away with it the way things currently are. JMO

I feel so bad that Sandra was found. I really wanted her to be found alive but knew the chances of that were slim. My heart goes out to her mom and family. Like her mom said "she is my baby." It breaks my heart. This family will never be the same again. Catching the monster who did this won't bring beautiful little Sandra back but it will help close one part of this nightmare. This person better get LWOP for what he did. I hope he is caught soon. It sounds like LE has some strong leads and they aren't sitting around on their hands...thank God. It's just hard to imagine how a person could hurt and then murder a little girl like this.

I too agree that his demeanor was different. I also agree with the posters who think this was someone local, very likely from within the MH park. The search of the church grounds possibly indicates that the trail of evidence may have crossed that area.
For example, if the perp took Sandra from the MHP to the shed at the church, and then used whatever was convenient to hide her body (a suitcase) for the purpose of moving it. Then disposed of her someplace close (less than 2 miles) so as to be quick and not "missed" for an unusual length of time.
I too think this was a crime of opportunity by someone who knew her.

This is just so sad.

NOT a suspect, but he was very quick to underscore--he jumped at the question--that the interview with the pastor and decision to search the church came AFTER the contents of the parcel were revealed. As if something there were a clue--possibly the bag itself of course, or possibly something found inside it.

Jean K. needs to get her FACTS straight on JVM! Oy!

I agree his demeanor was markedly different. We must keep in mind that he is probably exhausted, as are other LE. And the finding of Sandra would certainly be very emotionally draining, not to mention having to interact with the family, etc. BUT even still, his demeanor is much different from last night and this morning. ESPECIALLY after being asked about the they vs him or person vs people comments.

Very interesting.

Salem

PS - I hope it is because all of LE are kicking themselves in the rear for not arresting the 60 child *advertiser censored* creeps, IF that story is true, before this happened.

i do think it is just a combination of the entire situation catching up with them at this point. the adreneline rush of finding her is wearing off and i believe he would just rather focus his efforts %100 on her and not explaining every little detail to the media. all the while, he seems to understand that the public care about Sandra and want to know as much as he can give. I am hoping that the web of pervs (if true) isn't causing a problem as far as they have so many who could be responsible, they might be having trouble nailing him down (or them?) i really hope that this does not go in this direction, it would be unbearable. ie Rowan Ford where they just decided to make a party night out of her together. that case was devastating.

---sorry, i'm letting my mind wander a bit....:confused:

Arguing about the "pastor is not a suspect". Reporter on the ground in Tracy doesn't seem so sure, he says they are leaving it "wide open", insinuating he IS a suspect, IMO, of course.

Okay, maybe this has been discussed or maybe I'm making too much of it, but here's a quote from the preacher's wife:

"She was the sweetest little thing. It breaks it our hearts to think that anyone would take such a tiny little thing and abuse her and murder her," she said.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ii5r-B2tDoFc8mJw9T7AquND3ZNQD97DSUKG0

Is it odd that she would say Sandra was abused? Or is it just what everybody assumes? Has LE said she was abused?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123