CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the water in the lungs thing fact or theory? If there is a link to where this info came from please post it.

It was speculation by the poster on what the ME might find.

Not really sure how I am supposed to respond.....
You want an apology?
I'm sorry I mentioned duct tape.......

Dont worry these thing happen all the time. I think it is happening again right now with the water in the lungs post.

You want an apology?

Perhaps you took to it like a "duct to water," LOL. But in a case like this, every little detail counts, and people pounce on the slightest clue.

Duct tape was only theory by a poster.

Chlorine water in lungs was only theory by a poster.

LE says there is no backpack/purse in CCTV video.

water in lungs=theory/speculation The autopsy will not be done for 6-8 weeks according to cbs13
Well...technically true. The additional testing and tox screens won't be finished, but with the preliminary autopsy results LE should know the COD/MOD today or tomorrow.

Most of them do have cholorine in them. I know as I was a preacher son growing up in the 50's and 60's.

Thanks much, JDB. I'm wondering, though, about this little church and whether it could afford chlorine--might have been a luxury for them.

A moot point, probably, all things considered. Thanks again.

Perhaps you took to it like a "duct to water," LOL. But in a case like this, every little detail counts, and people pounce on the slightest clue.

I would have included a link if it were not a theory.
I thought this is how we are supposed to do it so that people can verify statement/s.

Whatever.....
I'm sorry.
-riddlez:bang:

I would have included a link if it were not a theory.
I thought this is how we are supposed to do it so that people can verify statement/s.

Whatever.....
I'm sorry.
-riddlez:bang:

De nada, de nada, as we used to say in San Antone.

You want an apology?

Maybe it would be helpful -- if any of us are just speculating or offering a theory-- if we just begin our post with something that states that. For example:

**SPECULATION: Her mouth was duct taped and then she was dumped.

or

THEORY: her mouth was duct taped closed and she could not scream

If something is a fact, we could state that and add a link supporting it.

If we are try to be clear about what we are saying, we should avoid these kinds of issues and/or hurt feelings.:):)

BobbieBu - can you verify Sinclair, Slayter and Wohler also, please? and Thank YOU!

Salem

salem, thank you for the new thread! Do you think you could put the poi's and unit numbers in the opening thingy too? (and suziQ's rumor post and the tpark map?)

BobbieBu - can you verify Sinclair, Slayter and Wohler also, please? and Thank YOU!

Salem

I will try my best. Can I have a first initial at least of all!? Looking now with just last names though!

I will try my best. Can I have a first initial at least of all!? Looking now with just last names though!

C Sinclair
F Wohler
D Slayter

....I think...
Please correct me if I am wrong!:crazy:

Salem

Salem, I can give you MANY from the park. I have a few holes but still I have the majority.

I just returned from another lovely day at the zoo with the twins...yesterday was with my grandson. Would someone be so kind as to give me a condensed version of today's events and what me might be sleuthing. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow