BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
Source: Judge Filed Complaint Against Casey's Attorney
http://www.wftv.com/news/19130417/detail.html#-

Snipped from article:

But Jose Baez isn't alone. Eyewitness News also confirmed Wednesday that another lawyer wrapped up in the case is under investigation by the Florida Bar.

Brad Conway is the lawyer representing George and Cindy Anthony. Eyewitness News has learned Brad Conway was with Dominic Casey when Dominic Casey gave investigators information that Judge Strickland later determined was privileged to the defense. Eyewitness News is still working to find out the exact complaint in Conway's investigation.

----------------------------------------

I thought this deserved a thread of its own.

It's unclear to me if Strickland is the one who filed the complaint against Conway.

Source: Judge Filed Complaint Against Casey's Attorney
http://www.wftv.com/news/19130417/detail.html#-

Snipped from article:

But Jose Baez isn't alone. Eyewitness News also confirmed Wednesday that another lawyer wrapped up in the case is under investigation by the Florida Bar.

Brad Conway is the lawyer representing George and Cindy Anthony. Eyewitness News has learned Brad Conway was with Dominic Casey when Dominic Casey gave investigators information that Judge Strickland later determined was privileged to the defense. Eyewitness News is still working to find out the exact complaint in Conway's investigation.

----------------------------------------

I thought this deserved a thread of its own.

It's unclear to me if Strickland is the one who filed the complaint against Conway.
Well, as he came on board after the discovery of Caylee, I would imagine it has to do with something other than his testimony. Wouldn't it?

I always found it very funny that BC represented the As AND DC....talk about conflict of interest.

Well, as he came on board after the discovery of Caylee, I would imagine it has to do with something other than his testimony. Wouldn't it?

It's not at all clear to me what this complaint is. At first I thought the article was saying it's because Conway was with PI Casey when PI Casey discussed off the record with LE who told him not to call 911, but after I read it a few times, that wouldn't make much sense to me.

Does anyone know if there's a way to look up these complaints? And also if there's a way to look up whether Conway has had complaints with the Bar in the past?

TIA

Oh my goodness, it gets more strange as the days go on. I bet it comes out that the whole bunch knew where this sweet baby girl was and could not go move her due to the media trailing them. This just breaks my heart for the things Caylee may have gne through while alive and then to be just left there especially if anyone other than evil KC knew about it. IMO, others knew.

ehem. Another Anthony-casualty-in-the-making.

MOO

It's not at all clear to me what this complaint is. At first I thought the article was saying it's because Conway was with PI Casey when PI Casey discussed off the record with LE who told him not to call 911, but after I read it a few times, that wouldn't make much sense to me.

Does anyone know if there's a way to look up these complaints? And also if there's a way to look up whether Conway has had complaints with the Bar in the past?

TIA

Let's see if this link works. Conway has a 10-year clear disciplinary history.

http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/0/1F908F68FE651EA785256A8400397327?OpenDocument

I'm pretty sure complaints remain confidential unless charges are filed or discipline is imposed. Lemme check a little more.

Yes, here's the full rule on confidentiality: http://www.floridabar.org/divexe/rrtfb.nsf/FV/3996ECD811578D1585256BC000669EE7

All matters including files, preliminary investigation reports, interoffice memoranda, records of investigations, and the records in trials and other proceedings under these rules, except those disciplinary matters conducted in circuit courts, are property of The Florida Bar. All of those matters shall be confidential and shall not be disclosed except as provided herein. When disclosure is permitted under these rules, it shall be limited to information concerning the status of the proceedings and any information that is part of the public record as defined in these rules.
etc. etc.

MN popularity vote with me just jumped 10 notches. That man saw this mess coming in Nov and did the right thing to distance himself from it - without even selling anyone out.

I'd hire him.

After all this time-------finally the clowns of the circus are in the center ring.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Maybe I am enjoying all this 2 much.
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Oh my goodness, it gets more strange as the days go on. I bet it comes out that the whole bunch knew where this sweet baby girl was and could not go move her due to the media trailing them. This just breaks my heart for the things Caylee may have gne through while alive and then to be just left there especially if anyone other than evil KC knew about it. IMO, others knew.

I'm thinking along those same lines as well.

After all this time-------finally the clowns of the circus are in the center ring.

me too:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: finally, someone is getting serious where all the shenanigans are concerned.

I can see the Anthonys using this to cancel tomorrow's depositiions, but I think that would look really bad for BC, wouldn't it? He needs to face the music - I hope, I hope, I hope.

ehem. Another Anthony-casualty-in-the-making.

MOO

Yup! We were expecting it though, weren't we? Too bad BC stuck with the A's...he should have pulled a "NeJame", long, long ago. :rolleyes:

Nah...we deserve a small bit of happiness in this horrible case of a little girl, Caylee, who had/has no one but us in her corner. Enjoy away, MAMA! :blowkiss:

I can see the Anthonys using this to cancel tomorrow's depositiions, but I think that would look really bad for BC, wouldn't it? He needs to face the music - I hope, I hope, I hope.

They better not cancel, or I'm gonna send Cindy and George out for a "three hour tour" on the Caylee Marie! :furious:

Can this case get any more bizarre? I guess it can................
Very ODD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member