Why did the A's bring a video camera to depositions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdavidson11

You are not alone in this journey
Reaction score
I have two thoughts on why the A's would bring a video camera. The first being so they could sell the footage for profit. The second is so they can remember what they said in case they forget which version of the truth they told. Any other thoughts?

They think they are above the law and believe their own hype

Because Fox had a web cam so now she has a Cin-Cam

(Cin-Cam tm by Gibby) :D

I dont think it will be so they can sell it because they will be made public i beleive but, i agree with you about making sure they remember what version of their "truth" they told.

I am quite sure it is so they can recall what they said, also perhaps to "critique" each others answers.

If you want to recall what was said, you buy an official transcript of the deposition (or download the video for free, in this case). This is some sort of belligerent thing on CA's part, to suggest the official reporter won't fairly record her testimony, just a power play.

Definitely a power grab on CA's part, she needs to hold something over GA's head if he screws up.

I believe Cindy brought the camera because she wants to see if the camera actually adds "10 pounds" before they have to testify at the "real trial" ... if so, then she'll probably make sure she's wearing something "slimming" ... afterall, she will want to look her best at the trial of her grand-daughters' murderer!:furious:

To remember every word that they had said at the depo. because they plan on lying through their teeth to protect their daughter. IMO:mad:

So Cindy knows EXACTLY what George says....boy what a control freak!

I believe Cindy brought the camera because she wants to see if the camera actually adds "10 pounds" before they have to testify at the "real trial" ... if so, then she'll probably make sure she's wearing something "slimming" ... afterall, she will want to look her best at the trial of her grand-daughters' murderer!:furious:

don't follow sports but perhaps it will be used as a "coaching" thing......for the trial????? or future depos????? Gage how they "react" (lie)???????

To remember every word that they had said at the depo. because they plan on lying through their teeth to protect their daughter. IMO:mad:

The video camera is very odd. Any depositions I have ever given, I was provided with a transcript afterwards.

Perhaps it is so they have a copy that they know hasn't been cut in any way. I can't remember which one but I've noticed a tape or two with 5 seconds, 30 seconds missing. At first I thought it was a tape error but it actually jumped ahead. Anyone else notice that in any of the videos?

don't follow sports but perhaps it will be used as a "coaching" thing......for the trial????? or future depos????? Gage how they "react" (lie)???????

Can you see CA & GA sitting around the livingroom watching the video...
CA: "hey, you can't look up when you answer questions"

GA: :boohoo:"You look great with the shamrock, Casey will love that shot of you"....
:blushing:

Can it be used for Casey's counter-suit, I wonder?

Now there is an interesting thought.

Look at me!! Lookie! I'm so cool! I brought my own cam! Sly am I! Heh. They don't know who they're dealing with! Sly me! 'Cause I brought my own cam!

Blaise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members