Globe IDs Caylee's Daddy as Josh O. (deceased)

Brini

Future Irene Adler
Reaction score
They attended the same h.s., and hung on the same beach.

KC is into Irish heritage (which she does not have).

She had an "RIP Josh" memorial on her Facebook.

She once said the father was a one-nighter named "Josh."

Josh was a good-looking surfer who is dead of suicide BECAUSE of an auto crash. He hurt his back, after being rear-ended on a fwy. He could no longer surf, and surgery did not help. So, just before Caylee's first b'day, he went out on a surfboard and blew out his brains.

If he IS the dad, maybe she DOES tell a few "half-truths." (I always thunk it was ALL lies!)

BTW-- Neither Josh nor his fam ever knew. KC never told them. But, now a family member of Josh's is offering to take a DNA test.

BTW2-- It's the issue that just came out today.

Today's Enquirer sez LE found Caylee's dead DNA on KC's shoes.

So.. it's a hot day for the 'loids! ;-)

Josh has a myspace profile dedicated to him. I am not going to post it here, but you can try to find it. There is a message on the site denying the allegations of the Globe. How sad whether it is true or not to drag these folks who have already endured such great tragedy. :(

I hope the Globe has evidence, if not, looks like another attorney will be hired.

Josh has a myspace profile dedicated to him. I am not going to post it here, but you can try to find it. There is a message on the site denying the allegations of the Globe. How sad whether it is true or not to drag these folks who have already endured such great tragedy. :(

That's the prob when the perp is a pathological liar.

She's accused or implicated everyone except you and me. And, I think I'm next! ;-)

I hope the Globe has evidence, if not, looks like another attorney will be hired.

Doncha KNOW the FL attorneys are in LOVE with KC! She generates more litigation than prolly any other perp they have ever experienced! :blowkiss:

Doncha KNOW the FL attorneys are in LOVE with KC! She generates more litigation than prolly any other perp they have ever experienced! :blowkiss:

Exactly! The "KC Stimulas Package":crazy::crazy::crazy:

Exactly! The "KC Stimulas Package":crazy::crazy::crazy:

Girl's gotta do what she can for the economy! ;-)

Me-- I agree with NG. I don't think the Dad's identity (esp. now that it's proven NOT to be a relative) is relevant. I think it has everything to do with CA, and nothing to do with the natural father-- IF KC even knows who that is! (That's BIG if, IMHO!) :) I mean, does the engineer always know who's riding the train? (I hope I don't get a TO for that!) :)

They attended the same h.s., and hung on the same beach.

KC is into Irish heritage (which she does not have).

She had an "RIP Josh" memorial on her Facebook.

She once said the father was a one-nighter named "Josh."

Josh was a good-looking surfer who is dead of suicide BECAUSE of an auto crash. He hurt his back, after being rear-ended on a fwy. He could no longer surf, and surgery did not help. So, just before Caylee's first b'day, he went out on a surfboard and blew out his brains.

If he IS the dad, maybe she DOES tell a few "half-truths." (I always thunk it was ALL lies!)

BTW-- Neither Josh nor his fam ever knew. KC never told them. But, now a family member of Josh's is offering to take a DNA test.

BTW2-- It's the issue that just came out today.

Today's Enquirer sez LE found Caylee's dead DNA on KC's shoes.

So.. it's a hot day for the 'loids! ;-)

BBM

Thank you !! :woohoo:

BTW - I sure wish she'd leave our shamrocks out of her mess.

... and there might be KC's disturbed justification/motivation for killing Caylee. I'll just send her to be with her father. Death by whatever means (suicide/murder) is not so bad. He's her dad, she'll be better off without Cindy, and I can get on with my life...

... and there might be KC's disturbed justification/motivation for killing Caylee. I'll just send her to be with her father. Death by whatever means (suicide/murder) is not so bad. He's her dad, she'll be better off without Cindy, and I can get on with my life...

And, if he is NOT the Dad, he's another convenient dead guy to blame. Like Brian, Jose, and the other one-- whatsisname. Started with another "B."

I bet she thinks is sounds romantic and dramatic that Caylee was supposedly fathered by a tragically dead young man.

And, if he is NOT the Dad, he's another convenient dead guy to blame. Like Brian, Jose, and the other one-- whatsisname. Started with another "B."

I bet she thinks is sounds romantic and dramatic that Caylee was supposedly fathered by a tragically dead young man.

True. IMO, her fascination, knowlege and exposure to people that have died young and unexpectedly is a little bizarre. Not accusing her of anything -- just saying there are quite a few of them.

i hope if caylees dad is deceased that they are together now and he truely loves her .

I think it sounds more like Cindy couldn't control the situation if the baby daddy was conveniently deceased, and nobody would ask any questions out of respect for KC's "feelings" for the dad.

This whole family is good at using what they supposedly feel to avoid all kinds of consequences.

i hope if caylees dad is deceased that they are together now and he truely loves her .

YES! Maybe they have met, and are together. :):blowkiss:

She may not have had much love from her immediate blood fam. But, she certainly had a bounty of it from millions of other people. She was very rich, in that way. Still is.

Girl's gotta do what she can for the economy! ;-)

Me-- I agree with NG. I don't think the Dad's identity (esp. now that it's proven NOT to be a relative) is relevant. I think it has everything to do with CA, and nothing to do with the natural father-- IF KC even knows who that is! (That's BIG if, IMHO!) :) I mean, does the engineer always know who's riding the train? (I hope I don't get a TO for that!) :)
It is not relevant to the murder, but it is relevant to being the beneficiary of the trust funds if the killer-beneficiary rules eliminate KC as someone who can inherit Caylee's estate. Then CA and GA would have to share to the pre-deceased father's surviving parents. They could also get an accounting.

I think it sounds more like Cindy couldn't control the situation if the baby daddy was conveniently deceased, and nobody would ask any questions out of respect for KC's "feelings" for the dad.

This whole family is good at using what they supposedly feel to avoid all kinds of consequences.

Word! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

It is not relevant to the murder, but it is relevant to being the beneficiary of the trust funds if the killer-beneficiary rules eliminate KC as someone who can inherit Caylee's estate. Then CA and GA would have to share to the pre-deceased father's surviving parents. They could also get an accounting.

And also , there would be another family that could have some say over Caylee. I think that's something NEITHER of those two hellcats wanted.

That's the prob when the perp is a pathological liar.

She's accused or implicated everyone except you and me. And, I think I'm next! ;-)

Whew ... what a relief I thought it was going to be me .... Good Luck to you, I would advise you to lawyer up ....

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back