"I can't stomach the man"....is CA referring to GA?

Holy S***!!! I can't believe they got that on tape.
(yep, I do believe she was talking about her DH)

No.....??? Seriously? I would have thought she was talking about LP!

I think she meant JM, in that instance, not that she does not feel the same way about GA of course.

I think it she was referring to one of the lawyers - ofcourse Cindy hates most everyone, so it's hard to tell for sure.

She meant the opposing counsel I'm pretty sure. Don't really get all this putrid anger. The Anthonys were simply enraged today. I'm not the most mature person in the world, but good lord I hope I'd handle myself better than that.

Wow. Yes, I think she is talking about GA. Chastising him about not having hope and "I know you don't have faith" and then getting angry about him going on TV and saying she "couldn't pray" and GA's angry "Shut up" retort.

I can't imagine what life is like in that house. I imagine they only interact when they have to, and today they had to.

She really seems like she is losing it here...like she is about to come completely undone. It seems like she has decided being born again might help the whole situation...and maybe she is mad at George for "losing hope and faith" whatever that means.
wow..she is giving off a complete basket case vibe.

Does anyone know, was Cindy listed as a hostile witness? She should have been, she's looking like "hammer time" peeved in that depo!

Then to be speaking like that in front of all the paps? BC must have been ready to stroke out.

Getting into the elevator, George standing next to her to push the buttons, she literally backed up from him and put a do not touch me wall up with her arm.

When they were working together all fall to find Caylee and George was jumping thru her hoops, I had hoped they were going to make it. Now seeing this and knowing what we know, I don't know if they'll still be together by the trial. I would hate to see what it's like in that house.

Cindy is still hoping KC is going to get out of this and she is he!! bent to do whatever it takes to make it happen. George has apparently stopped drinking the Kool-Aid.

George, life is too short don't let her make you miserable anymore.

That was horrible!! Cindy has absolutely no self-control - I believe she was talking about George. Who talks carp on their husband in public (not to mention in full view of media) - I don't care what the circumstances are!

I also don't get their anger - why so hostile to Zenaida and her attorneys. They didn't start this?

Way to go for the A's to win public sympathy and get some good PR in so that people move into their camp and support them. Ouch!!

The A's anger and frustration needs to be focused on KC and not on those shining a spotlight on what KC has done.

I think she meant Morgan?
She also called him 'you're a Bas!rd'
The A's DID NOT WANT to do this...........

Do they really care about anyone but themselves?
Justice for Caylee?
Still believe in Zanny......
Still control all the situations????

I thought my mother was tough when I was a teenager...she was strict and wanted to know everything I did....you know? SHE WAS NORMAL...and somehow in my mind I made her out to be a monster. Of course now that I'm 40, I've know for a long time what a WONDERFUL, beautiful person she is. Thank you God for giving me a normal childhood.

CA is emotionally abusive to the nth degree....can't imagine living with a mother like that. And Casey is nothing more than a cold blooded murderer. What a group.

I'm calling my mommy right now and thanking her!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back