Zanny's White Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seebra

Reaction score
I really do feel that this is quite important, and so I created this thread to separate it out, but please feel free to move this if you feel it's inappropriate, mods.

Cindy said in her depo that Caylee talked about Zanny's dog.

HOWEVER - Caylee never mentioned Zanny's name - it was Cindy who asked Caylee - is that Zanny's dog?

And Caylee said "yes".

Do we have any photos, pics, info on any of KC's friends or any info on someone that Caylee could have visited that has a white, small dog?

For example - if Annie had a white dog, Annie could have been interchangeable with Zanny to little 2 year old Caylee.

Of course Cindy could have been lying about this, but if someone has a white dog that Caylee could have met, it would show AGAIN that there is no ZANNY.

Also... didn't CA say the dog was a Pomeranian (sp?) I've never seen a white Pomeranian. Do they even exist? Because if they do not - isn't that another contridiction? I guess I need to google before I start spouting off at the mouth like I have knowledge!:crazy:

This thread is totally fine if the topic stays the white dog. Otherwise we end up with 10 threads talking about the Zanny Nanny connection. So feel free to investigate this angle..just stay on topic :blowkiss:

thank you!

Yes, Pomeranians can be white, black, ginger or red.

Of course in CA's case it will probably be pale white with purple and green diagonal stripes.

Just a rumor, trying to find out info on whether this is true or not, but I read on another site that JG's parents may have a small white dog.

Trying to piece together where KC took Caylee over the last few months and maybe we can rule out some people - like Tony L. We know he and his roommates have no dog, right?

KC also took Caylee to stay over at Chris S. house in May.

Ricardo (though I don't believe he has a dog)

or, could they have seen a dog in one of the complexes (like Tony's) and Caylee played with it - argh! I don't know how useful this thread is even going to be.

It could be one of a million possibilities, but it struck me as something important - and a lot of sites are pulling that comment out and examining it as well.

Whose dog is that in the cell phone pictures that were released this week? That looks to me like a small white shih tzu?

Also, even if Cindy is telling the truth, Caylee was 2 and a half years old- if Cindy said to her, "have you seen a white dog?" she could have just said yes because kids say things.

OR- we should look in the pictures of Caylee's room. Did Caylee have a white stuffed animal dog? Kids will call their toys "my bear" "my dog" etc and not necessarily say "my toy bear."

Whose dog is that in the cell phone pictures that were released this week? That looks to me like a small white shih tzu?

Also, even if Cindy is telling the truth, Caylee was 2 and a half years old- if Cindy said to her, "have you seen a white dog?" she could have just said yes because kids say things.

OR- we should look in the pictures of Caylee's room. Did Caylee have a white stuffed animal dog? Kids will call their toys "my bear" "my dog" etc and not necessarily say "my toy bear."

Trying to piece together that Cindy told Morgan that she specifically asked Caylee about the white dog, asked her if it was Zanny's.

Of course this could very well be a lie. But why? Why would Cindy ask Caylee if the dog was Zanny's? What brought it up? Why Zanny?

Of course the baby could have said yes just to say yes (my daughter does this a lot) but the fact that Cindy said she asked Caylee whose dog is it - is it Zanny's?

Makes alarms go off in my brain. I don't know why.

Do you really think that a two year old could pronounce "Pomeranian" or even know any dog breeds? I don't believe this story at all.

Yes, Pomeranians can be white, black, ginger or red.

Of course in CA's case it will probably be pale white with purple and green diagonal stripes.

And it probably has wings! :crazy:

Ca's depo:

Q: any other person besides your daughter that has
told you that they have met or seen Zanny?
A: No, but Caylee talked about Zanny's dog.

Couple other questions here on the dog issue.
14 What kind of dog was it? Was it ever described?
15 A You know, it was a little white dog. I don't
16 remember if it was a Pomeranian mix or what it was.
17 Q And when she's saying she liked playing with
18 the dog, how did she describe the dog?
19 A She just called it her -- the new puppy.
20 Q So --
21 A I can't remember the name. It was several
22 months ago.
23 Q She talked about the new puppy, then how did
24 you get in your mind about Zanny and the new puppy?
25 A Because I asked her if it was Zanny's puppy.
>Rough Draft - 41
1 Q And she responded yes?
2 A Yes.
3 Q So there is no other description besides the
4 new puppy in all that?
5 A Correct.
6 Q What time period was this that that was said?
7 A I believe I told you somewhere between March
8 and May, and it could have been earlier than that.

All children learn at their own pace, but rule of thumb is that color recognition picks up after the 3rd birthday. Of course, plenty of kids get way ahead of the curve, but having 3 of my own, (one gifted and advanced) color recognition took time. At Caylee's age, I would think she was just responding to the word "dog", not the color of the dog.

KC lied about where she was - i.e. "at Zanny's not lovers house, with Caylee"

no one else is Zanny - there is no Zanny

Do you really think that a two year old could pronounce "Pomeranian" or even know any dog breeds? I don't believe this story at all.

I'll guarantee Caylee couldn't. I think her speech ability was pretty far behind what it should have been for her age.

I don't believe the story has any truth at all. Do any of you really believe Caylee had the skills to verbalize anything in any detail about a dog?

She was two years old. She could have been talking about a dog from a book or anywhere. Kids that age have very active and wonderful imaginations. It could have some basis in reality or none at all. My 3 y/o grandson talks about his baby sister all the time. He's an only child (so far). He also talked about the gun his cousin showed him. That one, unfortunately was true (18 y/o's BB gun, but he still caught hell).

It only means that there might be a dog, not that there's a nanny. Cindy's putting too much credence in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123