2009.04.10 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya: Sorry I'm late!!

Jean Casares filling in tonight, showing more of the Anthonys' deposition.

Good evening! :seeya: Sorry I'm late!!

Jean Casares filling in tonight, showing more of the Anthonys' deposition.

Yay. I was going to wait another minute then start the thread.

So glad you are here. LOL

Evening everyone............

More of the depositions yesterday...........

Keith Mitnick..............sees the likelihood of having to go back a do another deposition.

ZGF's attorney is thinking he's going to have GA come back in again because he didn't answer enough questions.

Talking to KM and he's talking about how absurd the accusation of flipping the bird is.

CA screams at attorney: "let him look like an *advertiser censored**" Threatens to sue with harassment if anybody puts a microphone on her.

Drew P: their lawyer, BC had to settle both GA/CA down during the depo.

Keith Mitnick: Anthonys didn't really clear ZG's name when Casey supposedly said "this isn't her" when shown photo of ZG.

Showing video of GA attacking KM during depo, re: 15 minutes of fame, and the attorney adjusting his glasses with GA accusing him of flipping him off.

KM demonstrating what he did with the eyeglasses, he says he always pushes them back up his nose with his middle finger.

Dr. Lillian Glass: such hostility, anger, gives understanding of Casey since the apple doesn't fall from the tree. Very disturbing to watch the tapes, CA wouldn't answer questions, but she did answer them with body language. Confirms what LP has said that's negative about CA.

Keith Micnick...........explaining how his glasses keep sliding down his nose and how he keeps pushing them back with his finger, and no one has ever accused him of giving them the bird, as George did.

Dr. Lilian Glass on G&CA; hostility and anger, evasivness, very disturbing, apple not far from the tree, understandable but only to a point.

" . . . you've always heard LP say negative things about Cindy ~ now you've seen it up close."

Keith Micnick...........explaining how his glasses keep sliding down his nose and how he keeps pushing them back with his finger, and no one has ever accused him of giving them the bird, as George did.

George is ignorant and he and Cindy act like a couple of 10 year olds.

Of course not! No intelligent person would ever accuse him of that kind of behavior.

Jack Ford also on talking about the process of depositions, and from a prosecutor's point of view learning about witnesses' demeanor, what they'll say, etc.

Peter King saying you can't stop the civil case, disagrees with Penny Douglas when she said she's surprised the depos for the civil case are allowed before the criminal trial.

KM: I fight for justice.

Keith Mitnick............."not everything is about money." He goes on to say that this is a fight for justice and what they (the Anthonys) did to his client is terrible.

Keith Mitnick............."not everything is about money." He goes on to say that this is a fight for justice and what they (the Anthonys) did to his client is terrible.
I wonder if he was directing the money comment toward the Anthonys. :)

Do I remember right that some time ago there was speculation that JB was "shooting the bird" too? I forget the circumstances though ~ But JB doesn't even wear glasses. lol

George is ignorant and he and Cindy act like a couple of 10 year olds.

I agree............I often wonder how GA made it on a police force, as his level of intelligence doesn't seem too high. Cindy just thinks she smart, but she's really no better than George.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie