Words of Love, Support and Encouragement for Sandra's Mother

RN from Dixie

Reaction score
All I can say is how so sorry I am for you, her precious mother..... Sandra's father and all of her family. I am praying for you all, as I have been praying for Sandra from the very beginning of this tragedy.

May God have mercy by lessening your pain. She is the most beautiful angel in heaven and she is with you night and day. Talk to her whenever you need or want to. I believe with all my heart she is with you and hears you. She will give you signs to remind you that she is still here with you. In spirit, in heart and in your soul. No one can take that away from you.

We are with you in love and spirit!

There are really no words. But, I can say that you were a good loving Mom and surrounded your child with family. There is no better babysitter than family and grandparents for little girls or boys. It's not your fault. You couldn't have known.

My prayers are for you and your family. I have known a mother who lost a child, it is the most devastating pain imaginable. You must bear it, and continue on with God's plan. Sandra is in the arms of Jesus, she will wait for you to come and share her joy.

Dear Mrs. Cantu, Sandra's sisters, and all of the loving relatives:

I am so very sorry for your loss. No parent or grandparent, or aunt or uncle should have to bury a precious child. I lost a daughter who was just a bit younger than Sandra to cancer. Sandra will never truly leave you as long as you remember her smile, and the love she radiated with her happiness and sweet pretty smile. It's helped us know Sandra by seeing your photos of her on her birthday in March, and also to see what a happy, carefree child she was on the Orchard Park video clip. Thank you for sharing part of Sandra's sweetness with the world.

I pray that God will be with you now and always, and that His grace will be sufficient unto ALL your needs.

Many people around the country are praying for you now, and we will continue to remember Sandra as an angel taken way before her time, and you as her loving, grieving family in prayers.

Respectfully,
Maria

I am sorry this happened to you. I am praying for Jesus to lessen your pain.

I cannot even imagine how deep your sorrow must be. I wish there was something that someone could say or do that would bring an end to your suffering. Please know that I have learned that everyday I have with my children is a gift. Sandra taught me that.

God bless you and keep you in the palm of his hands.

To Sandra's loving mom and family:
Please know that you are in many people's thoughts and prayers. Do not blame yourself for other sick people's actions. This was in no way shape or form any of your fault whatsoever. I pray that your heart will find some peace throughout this whole ordeal and please know that you and your family are loved. Please be strong and brave as much as you can.

Unimaginable pain has made its way into your life. I am sorry for what you are enduring, and I cannot even begin to understand the enormity of your heartache. Stay strong for Sandra, she will always need you on her side. May you one day find a way to restore peace into your lives so that Sandra may once again see you smiling; I know that is what I would want for my family. God Bless.

No words I could possibly say could lessen the terrible grief you are all feeling so I will simply say: God Bless you and be by your side as you go through the unimaginable.

Dear Mrs. Cantu,
From across the country, a mother sits here typing a message to a stranger. This mother is in tears at the thought of what Sandra went through and what you are going through. I sobbed through your appearance on the today show. It broke my heart. I am so sorry that a monster stole your beautiful Sandra's life from her. I'm sure you feel she's stolen your life as well.
I will pray for God to give you the strength to continue on for your other children, and for Sandra. I will pray for your bravery, and eventual peace. I pray that you will find some joy in the not-too-distant future.
I would cut off my right arm if it would take just a bit pain from you.
God bless you and your family!
With love,
Another mother

God Bless you all as you grieve for your loss. I pray that when your pain feels like it's too much to bear, God will be there to remind you how beautiful Sandra was in your life. Celebrate her life and memories.

I am so sorry that this evil happened to your family. You are living through a parent's worst nightmare and though I can't lessen the pain that you all are feeling, I do hope that you find some comfort from knowing that we are praying for you.

I don't know what I can say, because I can't even begin to know what you are going through. I am so sorry for your pain and loss, and hope you will find some comfort in knowing how much people care. I want swift justice for your little Sandra. Heartfelt condolences.

For all the family and friends of Sandra Cantu,
My heart aches for you all, I would love to be able to spirit away your pain!
You are in my families prayers always.
God Bless You and hold you near!!
:praying:

My sympathies and condolences to the Chavez and Cantu families on your loss. May Sandra Rest In Peace for a fate she didn't deserve!

Dear Chavez and Cantu families, and friends of the family and Sandra, I want to echo every prayer on this thread. Please know you are in the prayers of many people and may you find peace and comfort during this difficult time.

I am so saddened by the loss of this darling little girl. I will keep the image of Sandra skipping and waving in my heart forever. God bless you all at this very sad time.

My deepest condolences for your loss of Sandra. She will remain in my heart for the rest of my life. Her beautiful smile and innocense has touched me deeply.
May God guide you gently through your grief to find peace at last.

Dear Sandra's Family,

I continue to have Sandra and you all in my daily prayers. I will always remember your sweet child, skipping and swinging her arms...such a happy girl...so much like my own daughter it saddens me so much. Please find comfort in knowing that Sandra is in the Lord's arms and she is the most beautiful angel heaven has. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain and sorrow you are going through, but I pray that you find the strength you need. Please know that there are so many people out here that cares so very much about Sandra and her family and justice will be served for Sandra. Bless you all so very much during this extremely difficult time.

Butterfly
As you danced in the light with joy,
love lifted you. As you brushed against
this world so gently, you lifted us.

T.C. Ring

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads