Mel Gibson's Wife Files For Divorce

This is bizarre. Just last night I was saying how much I like Mel despite his issues and that he is one of the few actors who's stayed married!!!

I swear I just read somewhere that he was seen with another woman.... did anyone else see this?
I don't like him but I don't wish him ill will. I just question someone who can utter such hate and this play it off that he was drunk, especially considering who his dad is.

I swear I just read somewhere that he was seen with another woman.... did anyone else see this?
I don't like him but I don't wish him ill will. I just question someone who can utter such hate and this play it off that he was drunk, especially considering who his dad is.

Mel was photographed with a 28-year-old Russian singer named Oksana in September. Mel and his wife had 7 children together, although only 1 is still at home.

There's always been something about him that grated me the wrong way. I think there's a side to him that not so cute and funny.

Supposedly they've been separated for 2 1/2 - 3 years and reps for both said although there may have been an extra marital issue, it's more then that causing the split. Of course if they HAVE been separated that long, him dating someone else may have been since they decided to go their separate ways. Why couldn't she (Robyn) do this when he was not so ragged looking and turned into a drunken bigot? :doh:

Supposedly they've been separated for 2 1/2 - 3 years and reps for both said although there may have been an extra marital issue, it's more then that causing the split. Of course if they HAVE been separated that long, him dating someone else may have been since they decided to go their separate ways. Why couldn't she (Robyn) do this when he was not so ragged looking and turned into a drunken bigot? :doh:

One news (forgot source) stated they separated after the incident to which you refer. This is going to cost him big time - no prenup.

If I remember right, there was a thread about him being seen kissing a very young woman within the past couple of weeks, and how disgusting the poster thought it was. It could have been another old guy actor though.

I still like Mel as an actor, I know he has some issues, to say the least, one being women. I never liked who he turned into and what though..:silenced:

I would say though, it's about time his wife files....

Gozgals

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle