Marilyn Chambers dies at 56 in L.A.

kline

Reaction score
56 seems an awful young age to die of natural causes.
Through a strange set of circumstances I actually met her two years ago she looked great.Ten years younger then her age easily.
Hopefully it wasn't drugs.

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A friend of adult film star Marilyn Chambers says the actress has been found dead at her home in northern Los Angeles County. Peggy McGinn says the 56-year-old Chambers was found by her 17-year-old daughter Sunday night and the cause of death has not been determined.

http://www.everydaychristian.com/ap/story/1574/

==============================
Sad that her daughter found her dead. Also, it says she was in a trailer, I imagined her living in a mansion.

I was trying to rack my brain to figure out who this person was...Wow...imagine my surprise when I researched her on google.

oh wow she has been in the adult industry for years .. how sad i never watched her stuff but ive read about her ..

56 seems an awful young age to die of natural causes.
Through a strange set of circumstances I actually met her two years ago she looked great.Ten years younger then her age easily.
Hopefully it wasn't drugs.

I hate to say it, but drugs is always the first thing I think in cases like this. RIP, Marilyn Chambers.

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A friend of adult film star Marilyn Chambers says the actress has been found dead at her home in northern Los Angeles County. Peggy McGinn says the 56-year-old Chambers was found by her 17-year-old daughter Sunday night and the cause of death has not been determined.

http://www.everydaychristian.com/ap/story/1574/

==============================
Sad that her daughter found her dead. Also, it says she was in a trailer, I imagined her living in a mansion.

I think she lived in a MHP in Canyon Country. There are some really nice gated MHP's there. But still, like you, I would have thought she would have been in a nicer place than that even.

I did not know who this person was! I am checking back today and seeing these posts, so now I know.

Yes, that is very young to die of natural causes.

I feel bad saying it but the first thing that I thought of was either suicide or complications from AIDS. I don't think they used protection back in the day when producing *advertiser censored* so it wouldn't be impossible for her to have acquired it.

She is the Ivory soap girl who went bad, well after the commercial she made *advertiser censored*.

Its not unheard of die of natural causes at that age but not very common either.Strange.
If it had been drugs one would think it would have been determined fairly easily.

I wonder if she had an undiagnosed medical condition? RIP

Its not unheard of die of natural causes at that age but not very common either.Strange.
If it had been drugs one would think it would have been determined fairly easily.

I thought about this because sometimes that stuff is released very rapidly, but there have definitely been times (Brad Renfro comes immediately to mind and I think Chris Penn, also) when official results (OD in both cases) did not come out for a month or longer. So who knows. Either way, it is very sad.

This says she performed with John Homes. Didn't he die of Aids?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_Chambers

I also found this on another site that was linked to Wiki but apparently it was removed.
On April 12, 2009, 10 days before her 57th birthday, Marilyn Chambers was found nude and unconscious at her home in Santa Clarita, California;[1] she was discovered by her daughter.[11], authorities said. The cause of death was announced as under investigation, because Chambers was found nude and appeared to have recently engaged in sexual intercourse. Police were said to be interviewing four men with whom she was engaged in group sex with the day of her death.

Wow Tonia, it sounds like this might be a suspicious death.

Yes, John Holmes died of aids. But I don't think Aids is involved in her death as it would have shown up in the autopsy. It's also a very slow and agonizing death and would have been expected.

FWIW, a very good film (mainstream) loosely based on John Holmes and his alleged involvement in the Wonderland murders is called Boogie Nights. The film has an all star cast and Burt Reynolds won an Academy Award and Golden Globe for his performance.

Heh, sorry to go off topic, but I'm walking down memory lane. The below clip is my old stomping grounds. The Reseda Theatre and Hot Traxx on Sherman Way. Me and my BFF's spend alot of nights at Hot Traxx.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc3QsYMjZMs

John H. got aids AFTER he was in the hetero *advertiser censored* scene. Later he had to do gay *advertiser censored* to survive (and with a bad drug habit) and that is when he contracted aids.

It's a dangerous lifestyle either way.

Wow Tonia, it sounds like this might be a suspicious death.

Yes, John Holmes died of aids. But I don't think Aids is involved in her death as it would have shown up in the autopsy. It's also a very slow and agonizing death and would have been expected.

FWIW, a very good film (mainstream) loosely based on John Holmes and his alleged involvement in the Wonderland murders is called Boogie Nights. The film has an all star cast and Burt Reynolds won an Academy Award and Golden Globe for his performance.

Boogie Nights is AWESOME!

It also states that she struggled with a drug and alcohol addiction several years ago.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back