Pam Anderson Steak House

bp531

Reaction score
Isn't she a spokesperson for PETA? I am sure they will be real nice to the cows as they chop them up and cook them. Oh and the Steak House is also a Strip Bar.

Why hasn't the media or PETA called her out on this?

IIRC, Ms Anderson ran around in Ugg boots for a while?

Maybe she isn't interested in "saving" cows or sheep?

I wonder if she knows steak comes from a cow? :waitasec:

Probably not. She's been looking a little whacked out lately.:eek:

PETA is too busy praising Miley Cyrus for stealing chickens!

HaHaHaHaHaHa! Good one Boyz_Mum.

From the article I'm thinking that Pamela is just launching it, meaning she'll be there at opening... she is not the owner.
It says the steakhouse will be part of Prime 333 Steakhouse on the Upper East Side.

I wouldn't launch it. I am a vegetarian and have no quarrel with those who are not, but I do dislike a hypocrite.

A steakhouse and strip bar, good grief.

It doesn't matter if she's the owner or not. She claims to be a vegetarian and does ads for PETA. Is she so hard up for money that she has to go against her principles to do publicity for a steakhouse? I don't think so.

I think she's so stupid she doesn't think anyone will put two and two together.

JMO

That is disappointing. The one redeeming quality I saw in Pamela Anderson was her stance on animal rights. What a hypocrite.

I thought there must be a misunderstanding as she is a huge spokesperson for PETA, but the article seems pretty clear! I wonder what PETA will say about this? I too am a vegetarian who thinks it is a personal choice, but I have to say that I am downright disappointed in Ms. Anderson for being so fairweather in her convictions. Oh well, her decision but I sure wouldn't want the wrath of PETA on me!

According to the following link, PETA doesn't have a problem with this:

http://www.tmz.com/2009/04/17/pam-anderson-sells-out-for-strip-steak/

PETA's statement: "Pam is not a host but may be attending as an invited guest, and since steakhouses nowadays have some of the best salad bars and veggie options around, we're sure she'll find plenty to eat should she attend."

Yeah, and speaking of vegetables, I'm sure they'll handpick the cucumbers!

I guess the only questions I have are: Will they be pounding the meat until tender before serving? Will they be using aged meat, or young meat? Will they be serving homemade bread or rolls with their platters? I'd sure hate for the yeast used to be confused or substituted with something else...ahem ahem...

All I can say is I knew it.

Hahaha...Yeah...ya know...
Something to think about, In Orlando, there's a gentlemen's club that serves steak. It actually has one of the best menus around that area, with regards to steak, and gets excellent reviews every year. However, the Board of Health is constantly being involved b/c of people calling in "tips" and such, trying to get them shut down. So, now on a more serious note, I do wonder how establishments such as these can operate with the approval of the Board of Health. Our local school's wrestling team wasn't allowed to roll out their mats & practice in the cafeteria anymore b/c of the Board of Health regulations...even when they mopped with antifungal disinfectants after each & every practice. Now they have to practice in another school b/c the gym is used by the basketball team! Having said that, how can these places operate like this? Just wonderin'...

According to the following link, PETA doesn't have a problem with this:

http://www.tmz.com/2009/04/17/pam-anderson-sells-out-for-strip-steak/

PETA's statement: "Pam is not a host but may be attending as an invited guest, and since steakhouses nowadays have some of the best salad bars and veggie options around, we're sure she'll find plenty to eat should she attend."

Yeah, and speaking of vegetables, I'm sure they'll handpick the cucumbers!

I guess the only questions I have are: Will they be pounding the meat until tender before serving? Will they be using aged meat, or young meat? Will they be serving homemade bread or rolls with their platters? I'd sure hate for the yeast used to be confused or substituted with something else...ahem ahem...

I wonder if they'll have a lobster tank at this steak house? (Maybe Pam could jump in? Just kidding!)

better yet, pirranha (sp)

The pirranha could suffer ill effects from gobbling up her implants. Now that would be cruelty to animals!

I just don't understand PETA- it's okay for Pam to be invited to a steak house because of the vegetarian fare they serve, but they get all crazy about testing products on sewer rats?

I'm not against PETA, don't get me wrong. Too many mixed messages.

I love animals (although I'm not a vegetarian) and I believe their should be an organization that represents the voice of defenseless animals, but I don't always understand PETA.

I think if Pam Andersen wants to represent PETA and vegetarians that she should not have anything to do with this steakhouse. This makes me lose a little bit of respect for PETA (of course my respect for them always teeters back and forth). Fortunately, I never had much respect for Pam Andersen. She's not what I would call an actress, she doesn't sing, she doesn't dance...what does she do?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back