Tree found GROWING in man's lung!

I agree Linda, that's a far fetched story if I ever heard one! But it was interesting, thanks :)

O/T it reminded me of when my Papaw would tell me if I swallowed a watermelon seed it would grow in my stomach, and then proceeded to point out my very pregnant aunt. LOL

I dont buy it either. To me, it just looked like somehow he inhaled a part of a branch, if it's even true at all

That's the new fashion of the new, greener breed of dragons: breathing fir.

He should be introduced to the woman who had to have the pine cone surgically removed. They have something in common! sort of

LOL who hasn't thought, while a kid, that the seeds they swallowed would start growing inside them?! :p

I don't think we are even looking at a human lung. Notice the knat flying and crawling on it. You would not exspect to see that in an operating room even in Russia. I think someone took some animal tissue and placed a little bit of fir tree needles on it.

I don't think we are even looking at a human lung. Notice the knat flying and crawling on it. You would not exspect to see that in an operating room even in Russia. I think someone took some animal tissue and placed a little bit of fir tree needles on it.
Granny, look at it again. I too thought it was a bug at first, but if you look closely, its an arrow pointing out the "tree". Pretty neat story by the way. I think it was actually on the news here in FL, which is kinda weird. who knows? Maybe its true, but I don't see how. I mean, plants not only need moisture, which was present, but also light, which wasn't. Hmmm...

Years ago, a piece of a wheat seed got lodged in my cousin's lung and it started growing.

Even if it's not true, it's rather interesting. I believe anything is possible though.

Gozgals

Reminds me of the Russian group that pulled off a media hoax so good that the hoax was presented as a legitimate science story on the ABC evening news. I think it was dealing with preserved brains... I'm searching to see if I can find the incident.

This reminds me of one of my girl friends from high school. When she was in grammar school her mom said she began to have nasal airway problems. She complained her nose felt stopped up all the time. They took her to the doctor and he looked into her nasal cavity and she had a butter bean that had sprouted and was growing in her sinuses. They operated on her to make sure they got all of the bean and sprouts out. :crazy: She admitted to her parents that she had shoved the bean up her nose. Why? No clue.:crazy:

imo

I don't think we are even looking at a human lung. .....(snipped) I think someone took some animal tissue and placed a little bit of fir tree needles on it.

It sure doesn't look like a lung to me. I don't believe the image, but I do believe it is possible. It would have to be uncomfortable inhaling a seed that big, but I could see how one could possibly grow. We had green beans or watermelons (I don't recall) growing in our bathroom sink drain.

I had a dried bean begin to sprout in my nose when I was 2. My mom took me to the doctor because she thought I had a really bad cold. Surprise!!!

Personally, I'd huff some fertilizer every two weeks and then have the tree removed just before Christmas. That's just me though! :crazy:

I just was informed that my daughter stuck a stick up her nose and it got stuck. My husband is going to help her. Now, my biggest concern is what she'll inhale into her lungs. If tree bark could reproduce I'd have to keep an eye out for a tree growing in her lungs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back