Woman 47 and never kissed - Now a British star!

Peliman

Reaction score
TODAYshow.com -- Simon Cowell sneered and the huge audience at "Britain's Got Talent" made the sort of faces associated with a bad smell.

The object of their disaffection was contestant number 432, a plain, middle-aged woman from Scotland with bushy eyebrows, and a dress and hairstyle that might have been stylish when Dwight Eisenhower was president.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

I have listened to this woman singing on youtube probably 50 times tonight and each time I get chills and tears well up in my eyes. She has been truly blessed with a stunning voice--God given talent to be sure. Her voice is that of the angels. I predict that she will indeed attain her dreams of becoming a professional singing sensation--she SO deserves it. How refreshing to hear such pure, unadulterated MUSIC!

There is now no doubt in my mind that any person, of any age, anywhere, can do and be what they put their hearts and minds to--all it takes it determination, devotion, and a dream.

May God bless Susan Boyle as she is finally able to achieve HER dream!

I have a gripe.Why did she deny the world the opportunity/pleasure of hearing that beautiful voice she has been blessed with?? OK, just teasing. I am glad she has come forward. No electronics making her sound GREAT!

Her voice is amazing! Everytime I watch it, I fill up with emotions. I am so glad she can finally share it.

It is just too bad the rumours going around are pretty bad. Some are out there accusing the show of hiring an actress and staging the faces of, should I say, disgust. Let her have her moment of glory and stop the rumour mill.

It's horrible when people try to ruin a good thing.

I just fell in love with this dear sweet woman. She is so sweet and naive.

I have listened to her sing off and on all day long.

I have never had such emotions stir in me by one of these singers as I have when I hear Miss Boyle. What a voice and and she had them at the first note. I liked it when the camera panned over the audience and their mouths were hanging open in shock and disbelief.

It really showed how society has become and how some judge others out just by their appearance. She blew them away.

I loved it when she smiles right before she started to sing. LOL She knew she could sing and boy can she! She wasnt the least bit scared getting up in front of that huge audience.

I just checked not too long ago and there has been 15 million hits so far.

I wish nothing but the very best for her. Her life is going to change now since she finally got a chance for others to hear her amazing voice.

imoo

I listened to this yesterday at work, and agreed that she was good. Tonight after finding this thread I listened to her with my speakers turned up, and i was overcome with emotion. WOW!!!! Susan Boyle it is time for you to use the gift that God has given you and share it with the world!!!

she is so totally awesome!!! she has the heart and humility of an angel. when she sings you actually see her whole body glows with the purity in which she sings from the heart.

it did my heart good to see someone who isn't your "normal" singer with all the looks and clothes to go along with it blow them away with her talent.

now, i hope she gets a lawyer and an acct. that will have her best interest at heart that will help to protect her from some of the types of people she will be crossing paths with that will use her kind soul against her for their benefit.

I see she will appear on LKL tonight along with Demi's sweetie. I hope the photo guys don't harm this woman trying to catch a shot.
Someone in the media mentioned her bushy eyebrows which I had completely overlooked as I was concentrating on Simon until she opened her mouth. To truly enjoyed close your eyes. Simply beautiful. She appeared on the Today show this am also.

She's such a cute lady, but does need to pluck those eyebrows.
I've said it on the other two threads about her... she can sing, but she needs a waxing! Her brows are bushier than my DH's and he also is of Scottish descent. I think Scots need to be hairier than their sheep, LOL!

I watched her interview on LKL, she was amazing! She also addressed some of the thoughts about her looks, telling Larry Why should I change?
Imo she is a beautiful woman who does not need to change one thing about herself. The world does not need another plastic, waxed and shellacked bag of bones. She's 47 years old and old enough to know what she wants and doesn't want. She sang My Heart Will Go On, with no music for back-up and the judge Piers was also on the show and invited her out on a dinner date when she's back in London!!

VB

I've said it on the other two threads about her... she can sing, but she needs a waxing! Her brows are bushier than my DH's and he also is of Scottish descent. I think Scots need to be hairier than their sheep, LOL!

I sure hope they don't make her over into something that she is not. That would be a travesty. Her voice is beautiful. I now listen to her every morning to start my day. But her inner beauty and goodness is so compelling also. That should not be eroded but left for all the world to see and feel.

She needs to remain the sweet Susan Boyle who comes from a little village and always had a dream and never let go of it.

I hope if they do makeover Susan it is not much at all.

imo

I watched her interview on LKL, she was amazing! She also addressed some of the thoughts about her looks, telling Larry Why should I change?
Imo she is a beautiful woman who does not need to change one thing about herself. The world does not need another plastic, waxed and shellacked bag of bones. She's 47 years old and old enough to know what she wants and doesn't want. She sang My Heart Will Go On, with no music for back-up and the judge Piers was also on the show and invited her out on a dinner date when she's back in London!!

VB

Susan doesn't need to change.............the world needs to change how they perceive others... based on the exterior alone.

imo

Susan singing Cry Me a River. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI2DxkrgpgQ
I finally got the chance to listen to her this morning after reading and hearing about her for several days...all I can say is WOW...and that she doesn't need to change a thing!!! ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back