Stacy Cremated?

closeobserver

Reaction score
A woman with ties to mob guy Anthony Rock, who Peterson has ties to (I know...confusing) stated she heard Stacy was run through a funeral home and cremated.

Quote from article:
"Like she's not at the bottom of a lake," Katro said. "I heard they ran her through a funeral home and cremated her, her ashes."

Drew always did say she isn't under a bush, and that she is where she wants to be. I wonder if Stacy ever said she wanted to be cremated when she dies because Drew always stated that she is "where she wants to be".

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/...on-woman-says-was-questioned_jo041509.article

Thats very interesting. I just wish the investigators would find something concrete to nail the *advertiser censored* to the wall. It seems obvious to me that he is guilty of the death/disappearance of Stacy and his 3rd wife. IIRC, Stacy's mom disappeared right around the time he started dating Stacy, I wonder if he had anything to do with that disappearance.
His day will come I'm sure.

I think he destroyed her body along with the evidence. I don't know how, but he made sure she would never be found. This man is disgusting and I wouldn't put it pass him to have done what this person claims.

Man, this is just the kind of thing I hate hearing. That pondscumsucker belongs behind bars, and it just can't happen soon enough. I hope with all my might that this isn't the case. She needs to be found and he needs to rot in he!!.

IMO of course........

Hopefully they can use this and find someone from the funeral home. to turn on him. I think the good news in this is that he had to have help. We know he won't squeal but maybe now someone else will.

In my opinion... Drew Peterson is an arrogant, murderous bast*rd, and he makes me sick to my stomach.

I so very much hope this 'lead' isn't true, because I would love for her/ her remains to be found so that she could at least have a proper, dignified burial, but I wouldn't put anything past him.

It would explain his seeming total confidence that she will never be found, and his lack of concern that authorities will ever be able to 'pin' her 'disappearance' on him.

In my opinion, he is guilty of his third wife's murder, Stacy's 'disappearance' and probable murder, and also the disappearance of Stacy's mother. He is also a pedophile, for getting involved with Stacey while she was underage.

Drew Peterson is a monster... in my opinion only, of course.

I guess the good news here is that they are still investigating. The bad news is that they apparently don't have enough to make a case beyond a reasonable doubt.

I don't put much credence in this person; I doubt that Stacy was "run through" a funeral home and cremated......the funeral director would have to be involved and that would be pretty messy. I don't see an accomplice beyond the half brother who claims he helped move the blue barrel.

Back in the Laci Peterson missing days, there were all kinds of stories, but the simplest explanation was the fishing trip. I still think it's simple - there's such a short window of time between her actual disappearance and the reporting of that by Cassandra. Look at Drew's career and the crimes he investigated; I believe he used one or more for a blueprint.

wheres the taliban when ya need them...

IF it were true,it sure would answer many questions.

Having Stacy's remains cremated would explain a lot of things in this case, including DP's obvious "in your face" displays of confidence that he won't be charged or convicted.

But, it doesn't seem to fit the circumstances. I don't think DP planned on killing Stacy that day. It's a lot riskier to kill someone on a weekend when all the neighbors are likely home and the children are not at school. I think he planned on killing Stacy, but at another time and place. I think killing Stacy on that Sunday morning was done in a moment of rage and unplanned. He was left to improvise how he was going to get the body out of the house without the children seeing him doing it, and none of the neighbors witnessing anything.

Drew's whereabouts are unaccounted for from about 1:30pm on that Sunday, until about 7:00pm. We do know that sometime during the afternoon Drew went to the airport where he keeps his ultralight airplane to put new stickers on. That's something that's bothered a lot of us, as it must somehow be related to Stacy's death and disposal..........after all, you don't murder someone and leave their body in the master bedroom, and decide that the most important thing you've got to do today is put the new stickers on your airplane. :rolleyes:

Did Drew rent a storage facility out near the airport where he keeps his airplane? A possible scenario........after TM refuses to put a storage facility in his name, Drew may have enlisted someone else to rent a storage facility and put it in their name.......someone who owes Drew. I can think of a least a few people involved in this case that might do that.

I can definitely see the possibility that those few days Drew took to "clear his head" were used to dispose of Stacy. I wish the authorities had followed him.

But, having a funeral home cremate Stacy's remains seems like it would be difficult to carry out without others knowing, and the more people that know, the more likely that someone would eventually talk.

Having Stacy's remains cremated would explain a lot of things in this case, including DP's obvious "in your face" displays of confidence that he won't be charged or convicted.

But, it doesn't seem to fit the circumstances. I don't think DP planned on killing Stacy that day. It's a lot riskier to kill someone on a weekend when all the neighbors are likely home and the children are not at school. I think he planned on killing Stacy, but at another time and place. I think killing Stacy on that Sunday morning was done in a moment of rage and unplanned. He was left to improvise how he was going to get the body out of the house without the children seeing him doing it, and none of the neighbors witnessing anything.

Drew's whereabouts are unaccounted for from about 1:30pm on that Sunday, until about 7:00pm. We do know that sometime during the afternoon Drew went to the airport where he keeps his ultralight airplane to put new stickers on. That's something that's bothered a lot of us, as it must somehow be related to Stacy's death and disposal..........after all, you don't murder someone and leave their body in the master bedroom, and decide that the most important thing you've got to do today is put the new stickers on your airplane. :rolleyes:

Did Drew rent a storage facility out near the airport where he keeps his airplane? A possible scenario........after TM refuses to put a storage facility in his name, Drew may have enlisted someone else to rent a storage facility and put it in their name.......someone who owes Drew. I can think of a least a few people involved in this case that might do that.

I can definitely see the possibility that those few days Drew took to "clear his head" were used to dispose of Stacy. I wish the authorities had followed him.

But, having a funeral home cremate Stacy's remains seems like it would be difficult to carry out without others knowing, and the more people that know, the more likely that someone would eventually talk.

Very good points.

But I keep going back to:
1. I think that even though he didn't plan to kill her that day, he had thought of the many scenarios possible well in advance. So even though it was done in a moment of passion (or imo, out of fear that Stacy was going to report him for the murder of Kathleen), he was well prepared.
2. Drew had a lot of dirty friends with secrets bad enough for blackmail. Perhaps what he has on people are worse crimes than being an accompliss in disposing of a body. Keep in mind that somehow he got to somebody after Kathleen's murder to get that written off as an accident. Somebody put their neck on the line to do that because it all appears to be pretty obviously a murder now that the facts have been made public.
3. I also believe that the ultralight and the 3 day "head clearing" trip were used in the disposal of the body....somehow. There is no other logical explanation for those events.

***bump*****
After hearing that DP wanted so badly for Kathleen to be cremated, Makes me wonder more.
Now that he is in jail someone will squeel on him?
Could he have done a cremation himself?
I still also am worried about the storage unit, body in barrel of chemicals then
before everything hit the news, bury bones? cremate them? easier than a body?
Did someone owe him a favor?
DP knew the 'bad guys'...........LE needs to look into who he didn't arrest at a time he
should of?

I guess the good news here is that they are still investigating. The bad news is that they apparently don't have enough to make a case beyond a reasonable doubt.

I don't put much credence in this person; I doubt that Stacy was "run through" a funeral home and cremated......the funeral director would have to be involved and that would be pretty messy. I don't see an accomplice beyond the half brother who claims he helped move the blue barrel.

Back in the Laci Peterson missing days, there were all kinds of stories, but the simplest explanation was the fishing trip. I still think it's simple - there's such a short window of time between her actual disappearance and the reporting of that by Cassandra. Look at Drew's career and the crimes he investigated; I believe he used one or more for a blueprint.

The brother was dropped off and didn't help unload the barrel, right? I agree tho that would be a tricky one to cover up as he would have to have help. Otherwise he would have to have the keys, know where the furnace was, how to operate it, load the body into it himself, clean up afterwards ~ all of which seems highly unlikely to me. Someone would have seen or noticed something IMO

The brother was dropped off and didn't help unload the barrel, right? I agree tho that would be a tricky one to cover up as he would have to have help. Otherwise he would have to have the keys, know where the furnace was, how to operate it, load the body into it himself, clean up afterwards ~ all of which seems highly unlikely to me. Someone would have seen or noticed something IMO

A professional cremation is very unlikely, I agree. For the sake of arguement though it seems to me as long as the body arrived with the proper paperwork there would be no reason that anyone at the funeral home would know that they cremated Stacy and not person ___________________________________.

Still don't think that is what happened, but I guess it would be possible.

personally, I always wondered if Stacy's ashes were mixed in with her sisters. Remember when there was the big fight over the sisters ashes after stacy went missing? That's what i figured DP meant by she is where she wants to be, with her sister.

This last post about mixing the ashes is very interesting. Why was there a fight over the sister's ashes... However, to mix the ashes you would need a huge urn. Think how big an urn is for a pet, then think two humans. What if he dumped the sister's ashes and replaced them with Stacy's? It doesn't make sense. It would be safer to dispose of the ashes, if there were any, rather than keep them. I don't know. The whole thing is sick.

This last post about mixing the ashes is very interesting. Why was there a fight over the sister's ashes... However, to mix the ashes you would need a huge urn. Think how big an urn is for a pet, then think two humans. What if he dumped the sister's ashes and replaced them with Stacy's? It doesn't make sense. It would be safer to dispose of the ashes, if there were any, rather than keep them. I don't know. The whole thing is sick.

That sounds more likely to me than mixing. DrewP wouldn't care about the sister's ashes and he would get a kick out of tossing them, since it was something Stacy and Cassandra really cared about! Keeping Stacy's ashes around would be just the thing that would thrill a psychopath, uh- I mean DrewP!

A professional cremation is very unlikely, I agree. For the sake of arguement though it seems to me as long as the body arrived with the proper paperwork there would be no reason that anyone at the funeral home would know that they cremated Stacy and not person ___________________________________.

Still don't think that is what happened, but I guess it would be possible.

I think to be possible there would have to be a dead body to go along with the paperwork and then change out the bodies, having Stacy's end up at the crematorium.

It would have to be a female, and where would Drew get such a body from a person whose paperwork would show a female of similar age? And then he would have to dispose of that other body, right? I would think he could find a homeless lady off the street and kill her as it would have to be timely with Stacy's death. But then he'd have to have an inside track to the mortuary or ME's office to change out the bodies and remove the extra body.

This has to be the craziest post I have ever written at WS :eek:

I think the cremation theory is entirely plausible...

* It would explain why Drew only needed the brother-in-law's assistance in loading the blue barrel onto the truck, not off- someone met him at the funeral home and helped him unload the barrel.

*I remember reading that one of Drew's former friends claimed that Drew remarked that the biggest mistake he made with third wife Kathleen was not having her body cremated, or something to that effect. Makes me believe he had 'cremation as a means of evidence disposal' at the forefront of his sneaky little brain.

*It's been thought by many people that Drew had a lot of shady business dealings, and it is possible someone owed him some big favors.
**Another thought is that he also tossed some big money this person's way. Some people will do just about anything for the right amount of money.
***Once the 'deed' was done, the person who helped arrange/assist/or just looked the other way, would never be able to admit to anything without incriminating themselves in the process.

As I stated in a post above, this would also explain his cockiness that Stacy's body will never be found, so he believes he will never be held accountable for either her disappearance or murder.

In his mind, he committed the 'perfect' crime. Every murderous sociopath's grandest goal. What a huge achievement for his huge ego!

The above is my speculative opinion only, of course!

I think the cremation theory is entirely plausible...

* It would explain why Drew only needed the brother-in-law's assistance in loading the blue barrel onto the truck, not off- someone met him at the funeral home and helped him unload the barrel.

*I remember reading that one of Drew's former friends claimed that Drew remarked that the biggest mistake he made with third wife Kathleen was not having her body cremated, or something to that effect. Makes me believe he had 'cremation as a means of evidence disposal' at the forefront of his sneaky little brain.

*It's been thought by many people that Drew had a lot of shady business dealings, and it is possible someone owed him some big favors.
**Another thought is that he also tossed some big money this person's way. Some people will do just about anything for the right amount of money.
***Once the 'deed' was done, the person who helped arrange/assist/or just looked the other way would never be able to admit to anything without incriminating themselves in the process.

As I stated in a post above, this would also explain his seeming cockiness that Stacy's body will never be found, so he believes he will never be held accountable for either her disappearance or murder.

In his mind, he committed the 'perfect' crime. Every murderous sociopath's grandest goal. What a huge achievement for his huge ego!

The above is my speculative opinion only, of course!
If Stacy had ever said she wanted to be cremated when she died, that would explain Drew's comments about "She's where she wants to be."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back