Questions And Answers Only: No Discussion

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Here is a place where you can possibly find answers to the questions popping up in this case. Please ask your question and make the answers as to the point as possible. This isn't the place for discussions since we have threads to cover most of the topics surrounding this case.

Here are mine:

1- Did Sandra say she wanted to run away the morning before the attack? Was this an indication of previous attacks?
2- Was MH's daughter home that afternoon when Sandra came by to visit?
3- Did Sandra's sister babysit MH's daughter that afternoon, and why? (since grandmother Connie was supposedly at home, too)
4- Which church was Sandra and her sisters going to on that Friday? Was it THE CHURCH?
5- What happended with the cellphone and keys- did Connie find them or is it true they were found inside the luggage alonside the body?

One question: Who is MH's daughter staying with right now...Brian and Judy Lawless OR John Huckaby (MH's ex) and his wife?...

Some news reports have "Melissa's daughter staying with her father and stepmother"...very confusing, as I thought MH's ex was completely out of the picture and living in Kansas or something.

What film was her father shown of Melissa to illicit his response of, "That is not my daughter."?

What film was her father shown of Melissa to illicit his response of, "That is not my daughter."?

According to AP:

Relatives visited Huckaby late Monday at the San Joaquin County Jail, where she was being held without bail.

"We're in shock," said Brian Lawless, Huckaby's father. "The young lady I see on film, that's not my daughter," he said, referring to images of her broadcast on television.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090414/ap_on_re_us/girl_in_suitcase

Do we know for certain that MH took the suitcase from her home to the church the first time she went there that afternoon?
The story she told was she lost keys, and cell, looked, then left, forgot the suitcase. Connie called to say found keys, she remembers suitcase, Connie looks and suitcase is gone.

Has it been confirmed that Connie was at home during this time and this scenerio/conversation took place??

Yes, Connie was home and no...she has not confirmed the conversation took place about the suitcase or keys or the phone call to Melissa.

The only reports we have on the suitcase have come from Melissa and from LE about it being her suitcase where they found Sandra's body.

Yes, Connie was home and no...she has not confirmed the conversation took place about the suitcase or keys or the phone call to Melissa.

The only reports we have on the suitcase have come from Melissa and from LE about it being her suitcase where they found Sandra's body.

So basically she could have made the whole story up.
I'm sure that Connie's version will be very relevant to the prosecution of this case. If she testifies no conversation ever took place, that would present a huge problem for MH in court.

According to AP:

Relatives visited Huckaby late Monday at the San Joaquin County Jail, where she was being held without bail.

"We're in shock," said Brian Lawless, Huckaby's father. "The young lady I see on film, that's not my daughter," he said, referring to images of her broadcast on television.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090414/ap_on_re_us/girl_in_suitcase
Thanks, but the problem is the only images I am aware of her being broadcast were the mug shot, her driving to the interrogation, and her in the back of the unmarked police car when he made the comment. Were there more?

Thanks, but the problem is the only images I am aware of her being broadcast were the mug shot, her driving to the interrogation, and her in the back of the unmarked police car when he made the comment. Were there more?

This is all I am aware of.

Does anyone know where I can see a clip of Sheneman stating that MH's daughter had been checked out by professionals and no abuse had been found? Thanks.

Sgt. Sheneman made the comment either on NG, JVM, or HLN, IIRC. I watched him say it, but haven't looked for the link yet.

The only thing I can think of is he was referring to the mug shot. She DID look pretty awful in that photo, and it must have been shocking for him to see her with that expression. He simply misspoke when calling it "film". It was part of a filmed TV story, obviously. I don't think there's anything more here.

Was MH close to Christian Sinclair? Was Sinclair part of the Tracy 60 who did child *advertiser censored*? What about the martial arts guy who kissed Sandra on the lips? (Williams?) Was he also part of the child *advertiser censored* ring?

What was MH's excuse for never letting her daughter go out for playdates?

Are there any links to video of Judy, MH's mother?

Here are mine:

1- Did Sandra say she wanted to run away the morning before the attack? Was this an indication of previous attacks?
2- Was MH's daughter home that afternoon when Sandra came by to visit?
3- Did Sandra's sister babysit MH's daughter that afternoon, and why? (since grandmother Connie was supposedly at home, too)
4- Which church was Sandra and her sisters going to on that Friday? Was it THE CHURCH?
5- What happended with the cellphone and keys- did Connie find them or is it true they were found inside the luggage alonside the body?

I think the only one we can answer with some certainty is #4. NO, Sandra and her family did not attend that church. That is according to press reports (which could always be erroneous). Press reports also state that it is BELIEVED that no one in the mobile home park was a member of that church.

Was MH close to Christian Sinclair? Was Sinclair part of the Tracy 60 who did child *advertiser censored*? What about the martial arts guy who kissed Sandra on the lips? (Williams?) Was he also part of the child *advertiser censored* ring?

What was MH's excuse for never letting her daughter go out for playdates?

Are there any links to video of Judy, MH's mother?

1. We don't know the true nature of Christian Sinclair and MH. The only thing that has been stated in the press is that they went out on one date.

2. The existence of the Tracy 60 has not been confirmed, to my knowledge, by LE. There is lots of conjecture on various blogs, etc. I do not know if this really exists, to what extent, and who, personally is involved. Has not been released by LE.

3. There has never be an EXACT reason MH did not let her daughter go on playdates. It has been stated in the press by relatives of MH (a great Aunt in Manteca, CA- Cynthia Browning) that the child was extremely thin and got sick all the time. MH has said something about her daughter having allergies. We really don't know the exact reason.

4. I have not found any links of this sort. perhaps someone else has, a SoCal search would be the most helpful

From the get-go MH has been described as a Sunday School teacher at the GF"s church. If, as has been indicated, the church's membership was down to only a few familes, was there really a children's class & what is the average attendance? For someone who had been in trouble with the law, now being a SS teacher would be a plus with judges & probation officers. Somewhere I read that no familes in the large mobile home park attended that church; isn't that kinda strange? I read every page of the website & my hinky meter spins over the whole "church" thing. Often labels stick with people in the news, so I am asking, did she really have a SS class other than perhaps her own daughter?

Help! After reading some of the threads I am led to believe that that MH has possibly drugged 2 young girls!! Is this true or am I thoroughly confused? tia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back