Cindy's Deposition #3 *UPDATED* MOTION FILED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This comment perhaps should be in another thread. Maybe it struck me more because I'm female. But of all the hours of deposition from either Anthony, this was the most heartless statement of all. I cringed for Ms Gonzalez as Cindy said that.

And George, when he said something like "I'm going to cut to your chase right now so you can get away with all these questions. Number one is the Zanny that my daughter described to me is 24 to 25 years old, about 5 foot 7, 125, 130 pounds. straight white teeth, long brown hair. One to ten, she's a ten, supposedly.

To me his voice took on a cadence that reminded me of the character in The Godfather. Remember the man in the famous horse scene? Jack Woltz? He said "She was beautiful; she was young; she was innocent! She was the greatest piece of *advertiser censored** I've ever had, and I've had 'em all over the world. And then Johnny Fontane comes along with his olive oil voice and guinea charm, and she runs off." LOL!

Definitely a very rude comment regarding this ZFG not being the "10" that that ZFG supposedly is. Completely unnecessary and inappropriate. I did cringe.

Of course it pales by comparison to what the As are being put through, as they grieve the loss of their grandchild, and I can totally understand how they were pushed to it, (frankly I don't understand why ZG's lawyers are not facing disciplinary action for all the irrelevant questions that were so defaming and vilifying toward KCA, and the hostile, bullying tone they used toward CA, asking the same questions over and over even when they had been answered, trying to get her to say particular words they wanted, threatening when she wouldn't answer again, etc. The whole thing was really appalling, especially since the As have said since the beginning of the case that this is NOT the ZFG, that's what they've always maintained. KC never identified this woman as being ZFG. And they are not the ones who ever put her face out there in the media, as they said.)

But that insulting comment about this ZG's looks was totally out of order. They should have been better prepared so that they would never make an insulting comment like that, regardless how insulting and irrelevant the questions being put to them were, they should have had their stock answers prepared, and been prepared for the fact that this is not like a normal conversation, this is a deposition, they may ask the same thing over and over in just slightly different ways, etc. No matter how many times you have to, if they keep asking you the same thing, you just say again, "KC's description was very different from this person." Or just repeat as often as you have to that you don't know, you have no way of knowing, to things that you don't know.

The irony of the rude comment is, this ZG actually has a very pretty face, beautiful bone structure and skin, beautiful big eyes, etc. When she was 25 I bet her face was prettier than the other ZFG. Just my opinion. :)

Did George say that about the 125-130lbs? Maybe that was his own mind image of what the other ZFG must look like! I was thinking KC had originally said 140 lbs. Not that ZFG wouldn't probably still be a 10 at that weight, or even more so. But the whole thing about her being a "10" seems kind of new. :)

This ZFG lawsuit is totally frivolous IMO. If she has in fact lost her job because her name was used in this case then her ambulance chaser lawyers need to go after the employer that fired her because THAT is against the law. And as Seagull stated above its been said since the beginning that she was NOT the ZFG that took Caylee.

This ZFG lawsuit is totally frivolous IMO. If she has in fact lost her job because her name was used in this case then her ambulance chaser lawyers need to go after the employer that fired her because THAT is against the law. And as Seagull stated above its been said since the beginning that she was NOT the ZFG that took Caylee.

In Cindy's depo it came out that KC denied seeing this ZFG's pic. Cindy believed KC and not LE when they told her KC failed to identify any pics. Cindy didn't believe KC was shown pics and CINDY stated on televisons that LE hadn't cleared ZFG yet. It was after the lawsuit was filed that Cindy said it wasn't THIS ZFG. But then, how would Cindy or George even know since they never met nor saw the nanny? They claim to believe there was a nanny but how are they so certain it could not be this lady? Because she's not a 10? Can't be info from KC saying "not her" since SHE CLAIMS LE didn't show her pics (they did), so how? Never a sketch released... GA and CA never tried finding the nanny... they don't know who the nanny is but they are sure it's not this ZFG? Liars, the whole family is a bunch of liars. There isn't a nanny (by any name).

I just don't get how CA and GA can go on and on in light of all the lies KC has told. LE told them KC was shown pictures and couldn't identify anyone yet KC lies about that and tells her parents she was never shown pictures. Why would she do that? Why aren't CA & GA asking themselves why KC lied to them about that? Why she lied to them about having a job? Why she lied about where she was? Have these dingdongs questioned anything about KC? Geesh.... it's sickening that all these lies are shown and they still play make-believe with KC.

Cindy's lie that Zanny became "whoever was watching Caylee" -- what a whopper. Puuuhhhhhlllllllllleeeeeezzzzzzz!!! Grown people can't use real names? What kind of goofy line is that?? Zanny as a generic term for babysitter-du-jour?

I thought Cindy's shining moment was in the last 10 minutes of the whole deposition. She really believes she got one over on Mr. Morgan. Watch that last 10 again.

Definitely a very rude comment regarding this ZFG not being the "10" that that ZFG supposedly is. Completely unnecessary and inappropriate. I did cringe.

Of course it pales by comparison to what the As are being put through, as they grieve the loss of their grandchild, and I can totally understand how they were pushed to it, (frankly I don't understand why ZG's lawyers are not facing disciplinary action for all the irrelevant questions that were so defaming and vilifying toward KCA, and the hostile, bullying tone they used toward CA, asking the same questions over and over even when they had been answered, trying to get her to say particular words they wanted, threatening when she wouldn't answer again, etc. The whole thing was really appalling, especially since the As have said since the beginning of the case that this is NOT the ZFG, that's what they've always maintained. KC never identified this woman as being ZFG. And they are not the ones who ever put her face out there in the media, as they said.)

But that insulting comment about this ZG's looks was totally out of order. They should have been better prepared so that they would never make an insulting comment like that, regardless how insulting and irrelevant the questions being put to them were, they should have had their stock answers prepared, and been prepared for the fact that this is not like a normal conversation, this is a deposition, they may ask the same thing over and over in just slightly different ways, etc. No matter how many times you have to, if they keep asking you the same thing, you just say again, "KC's description was very different from this person." Or just repeat as often as you have to that you don't know, you have no way of knowing, to things that you don't know.

The irony of the rude comment is, this ZG actually has a very pretty face, beautiful bone structure and skin, beautiful big eyes, etc. When she was 25 I bet her face was prettier than the other ZFG. Just my opinion. :)

bolded by me..

Seagull, prettier than what OTHER ZFG..if you don't mind my asking?

I thought Cindy's shining moment was in the last 10 minutes of the whole deposition. She really believes she got one over on Mr. Morgan. Watch that last 10 again.

Nooooo, please don't make me watch that again. She thought she was being very clever. I would bet her lawyer was cringing inside. I just wanted to wipe that closed-mouthed smile (smirk?) off her face. My grandmother would have said "well isn't she the cat who ate the canary."

In Cindy's depo it came out that KC denied seeing this ZFG's pic. Cindy believed KC and not LE when they told her KC failed to identify any pics. Cindy didn't believe KC was shown pics and CINDY stated on televisons that LE hadn't cleared ZFG yet. It was after the lawsuit was filed that Cindy said it wasn't THIS ZFG. But then, how would Cindy or George even know since they never met nor saw the nanny? They claim to believe there was a nanny but how are they so certain it could not be this lady? Because she's not a 10? Can't be info from KC saying "not her" since SHE CLAIMS LE didn't show her pics (they did), so how? Never a sketch released... GA and CA never tried finding the nanny... they don't know who the nanny is but they are sure it's not this ZFG? Liars, the whole family is a bunch of liars. There isn't a nanny (by any name).

I just don't get how CA and GA can go on and on in light of all the lies KC has told. LE told them KC was shown pictures and couldn't identify anyone yet KC lies about that and tells her parents she was never shown pictures. Why would she do that? Why aren't CA & GA asking themselves why KC lied to them about that? Why she lied to them about having a job? Why she lied about where she was? Have these dingdongs questioned anything about KC? Geesh.... it's sickening that all these lies are shown and they still play make-believe with KC.

Cindy's lie that Zanny became "whoever was watching Caylee" -- what a whopper. Puuuhhhhhlllllllllleeeeeezzzzzzz!!! Grown people can't use real names? What kind of goofy line is that?? Zanny as a generic term for babysitter-du-jour?

Plus, Casey took the 5th on Morgan's question regarding ZFG. It is my understanding Casey will not state under oath (via Morgan's written questions) that this ZG is not the kidnapper.

It would appear that Cindy's approach to addressing her inconsistencies is going to be "that is what I believed on (insert date)".........that way she can change her story at will.

I just re-watched her depo - she is a practiced liar/evader - she really should go into politics.........you know how you ask them a question and they just say whatever it is they want to say even if it's not even related to the topic. The lawyer who deposed her did a really good job of keeping her on point........and John M truly did, IMO, trap her nicely at the end.

Of course she was not the ZFG who took Caylee because there is no such person.

That is a made up person from a combination of names of people in KC's neighborhood. KC used this one because she saw her car; her car tags; and her at Sawgrass apartments. She did try to implicate her, and Cindy DID implicate her on TV when she said she lived in Kississimee.

The lawsuit is a done deal and Morgan is not going to stop until he wins it either. I really admire him for taking this to this extent as it has to be very time consuming and costly. I am tickled he is sending the videos of Cindy & George's depos and prior testimony to Orpah so she can see what she is dealing with before she has them on.

I would want him for my attorney if I needed one, I sure would not want any of those shysters ANY of the Anthonys have.

Of course she was not the ZFG who took Caylee because there is no such person.

That is a made up person from a combination of names of people in KC's neighborhood. KC used this one because she saw her car; her car tags; and her at Sawgrass apartments. She did try to implicate her, and Cindy DID implicate her on TV when she said she lived in Kississimee.

The lawsuit is a done deal and Morgan is not going to stop until he wins it either. I really admire him for taking this to this extent as it has to be very time consuming and costly. I am tickled he is sending the videos of Cindy & George's depos and prior testimony to Orpah so she can see what she is dealing with before she has them on.

I would want him for my attorney if I needed one, I sure would not want any of those shysters ANY of the Anthonys have.

Boy amen to that........wanting him as an attorney if one were needed. I hadn't heard that he's sending a "package" to Oprah........This is certainly his good deed for the year!

Nooooo, please don't make me watch that again. She thought she was being very clever. I would bet her lawyer was cringing inside. I just wanted to wipe that closed-mouthed smile (smirk?) off her face. My grandmother would have said "well isn't she the cat who ate the canary."

My brother is an attorney. He has been asked a lot of legal questions about this by me but not really been interested except from the legal standpoint. I asked him to watch those two depositions and give me his opinion. Here are some of the things he said:

The attorney for the Anthonys was negligent and/or incompetent. He said if that were him and "his" client refused to answer the questions and was confrontational as they were, he would have personally taken them in front of the judge and Morgan would not have needed to. He said he would have fired them the minute they left the deposition as no client of his would ever show such disrespect for a "court deposition" and still be his client. He said he may have even asked Morgan to stop the deposition so he could resign immediately.

He said the Anthonys are hiding a lot, and they are a prosecutors dream for court.

He said he believes these people actually want their daughter to stay in jail, otherwise they would have cooperated fully in the deposition. He said that was more detrimental to their daughter than to Mr. Morgan's client and Morgan proved ,in his opinion, that Cindy A. slandered and accused that particular woman of being the ZG on TV not only as herself, but as an "agent" of KC.

He said Morgan really got what he wanted by getting the statement from Cindy that she stated on TV the information about ZG, which makes her homeowner's insurance liable. He said to expect a new attorney/or attorneys in this case before it goes to trial. He said we most likely will see her homeowner's insurance attorneys involved.

Thanks Turbo for passing on your brothers insight. I'm very interested in his comment about the A's wanting KC to stay in jail.

Since early this morning a comment of Cindys at the bond hearing has been rolling around in my brain. Remember when she directed the comment towards Casey: "There is no evidence."

I took it as a signal.

Thanks Turbo for passing on your brothers insight. I'm very interested in his comment about the A's wanting KC to stay in jail.

Since early this morning a comment of Cindys at the bond hearing has been rolling around in my brain. Remember when she directed the comment towards Casey: "There is no evidence."

I took it as a signal.

That comment jumped out at me too at the time. Another one which jumped out was the one from KC to Cindy (paraphrased) Don't worry, I haven't told them anything.

Ditto thanks for sharing your brothers thoughts. I'm no attorney but I sure did walk away thinkin I wouldn't pay 2cents for the representation the A's got from BC. I guess ya get what you pay for!!

I took it as a signal.

My brother also said that the amount of the lawsuit was so insignificant that it was insane for Baez to answer it and particularly to file a counter suit. He said they could have let ZG win the suit by default and KC would have been out nothing as she had no assets. That way it would not have implicated the Anthonys or involved their insurance company, but instead Baez made a very foolish mistake in trying to defend the case, and even filed a counter suit.

That opened up everyone to being deposed and ,now if it goes to court, the amount awarded can and will be a LOT more than the lawsuit calls for because there will be damages added to it.

My brother also said that the amount of the lawsuit was so insignificant that it was insane for Baez to answer it and particularly to file a counter suit. He said they could have let ZG win the suit by default and KC would have been out nothing as she had no assets. That way it would not have implicated the Anthonys or involved their insurance company, but instead Baez made a very foolish mistake in trying to defend the case, and even filed a counter suit.

Now if it goes to court, the amount awarded can and will be a LOT more than the lawsuit calls for because there will be damages added to it.
Bigger than that is the fact that the suit opened the door to all the depos. I totally agree that a default judgement and no response to the suit would have been a far better course of action . A judgement on KC's record would have been the least of her probelms lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes