2009.05.01 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling with JB and the A's most recent media blitz that this might be a pretty damaging doc dump for the defense. I think it was a preemptive damage control mission.

Hope we get some of the information we've been wishing for... :D Interviews and lab reports, OH MY!!!
:woohoo:

:waitasec:The investigative documents will include law enforcement interviews with witnesses and lab reports.
I wonder if this means we will see the toxicology report, Autopsy and full duct tape report as well. :(

I am hoping these documents will include photos (or whatever) from the camera at Amscot documenting the parking of the car until the time it was towed.
Nancy talked about this earlier this week, I think.

I personally want to see the lab results for:
the stain in the trunk of Casey's car,
the maggots found in the trunk,
and the duck tape.
toxicology reports.
the texts between Casey and TL on June 15th.
Or any interview where he discusses what was talked about in that marathon discussion between him and Casey on the night/early morning of the 15th and 16th.

I want to also see the duct tape and forensics report regarding the trunk. DIRT ON SHOES matching dirt in woods. Or dirt on floor of car. Something to tie KC to the scene. Also want to see unreleased interviews (JP had to interviewed, could LE possibly think he had nothing to do with KC?)

Amscot images, JCPenney surveillance video, and DEFINITELY more information from AL. I believe there is much more there.

Please, please, please let it be something that seals her fate and gives that beautiful baby justice.

I don't ask for much...just one perfect Casey fingerprint on the duct tape! Anything else is icing on the cake.

I wanna see lab work on them vacuums. Wanna see interview with JCP.

I'm hoping for interviews with Tracey and JPC.
I also want a definitive answer on the duct tape - Casey's prints there or not?
Also maybe toxicology on that bottle and syringe at the dump site.
And did we ever get to see those credit card reciepts that Cindy is so bugged about?

I hope we get to read about soil samples on KC's shoes from the crime scene.

Hopefully we will see more discovery related to computer forensics.

News just said that LP's female bounty hunter's interview is in this dump. I wonder if it was before or after she got her lawyer. I'm interested either way!

Closing this thread for clean-up and will re-open shortly. Keep in mind this thread is to DISCUSS the document dump when it is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth