Lawyer disbarred for sex with client

Lovejac, I'm bad~ I'm so bad...I saw Orlando and thought immediately of that defense attn for a high profile case down there :eek:
:blushing:

Anyway, that guy in the article is what I would call "trifflin" "no-account". He deserves to be disbarred. IMHO

Lovejac, I'm bad~ I'm so bad...I saw Orlando and thought immediately of that defense attn for a high profile case down there :eek:

Anyway, that guy in the article is what I would call "trifflin" "no-account". He deserves to be disbarred. IMHO

OMG, I have to confess, I almost expected it to be him!:crazy: Maybe THAT'S what the all-day lawyer visits when she was out on bond were about. Maybe she was building up her credit!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

It's all of us, I thought it was going to be the same atty as you! No names or initials needed here!!

I rushed to look at the link also! I thought just maybe........LOL!......:crazy:.

I was thinking the same thing!

VB

I think lawyers should be disbarred for having sex with ANYbody!

One can only imagine how lousy the sex would be, what with all the depositions, objections, protests and appeals!

(Sorry. Never met a lawyer joke I didn't like.)

I think lawyers should be disbarred for having sex with ANYbody!

One can only imagine how lousy the sex would be, what with all the depositions, objections, protests and appeals!

(Sorry. Never met a lawyer joke I didn't like.)

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I was really expecting it to be him also! I bet this thread gets alot of hits!

Hmmmm, now that I think about it, has anyone heard from JB in a while? :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back