Father's Day visit in Mt Dora- A Farce......

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevCrim

Reaction score
I read and listened to interviews about CA and Caylee having gone to Mt Dora
on Father's Day, and watched the video over and over, but it still doesn't ring right.......

GGma SP, mentions several times in one of her interviews, she was so sure it was the 8th. She's been pretty sharp on everything else.
She also stated in her email to her sister or whomever, she was writing to that CA took a week off of work because KC promised to bring Caylee home for CA to see her, however, it never happened, and about two weeks later CA
took off another week and KC still didn't bring her home.
So how then, did CA get Caylee to take to Mt Dora on Father's Day, and return her to KC ?

And, the video of Caylee at Mt Dora on Father's Day doesn't ring right, as there are no Happy Father's Day signs, cards, decorations or Balloons around anywhere, nor is anyone coming in with any.

Plus, GA claimed Caylee was spotted at a mall on June 12th, and said what Caylee was wearing. Why would he even say this, which is true, she was a a mall with KC and AL, but she was not yet missing if she was with CA in MT Dora on 6/15th.
Just doesn't ring right!

Employees at the nursing home have comfirmed their presence.

But (If I remember correctly) LE dated that tape from Mt. Dora as being on Father's day??

i can understand why you'd be suspicious revcrim, but i can't see a way to argue w/ the evidence placing caylee at mt dora that day.

As someone else said, the staff at the assisted living facility confirmed that Caylee was there with CA on the 15th so it isn't even necessary to rely on the date of the video.

Also I'm guessing this wasn't the only Sunday that CA took Caylee to visit without KC so mixing up the dates doesn't seem unlikely or intentional to me.

Yes, Caylee was at the mall on the 12th with KC & TL and spotted by friends of the family. There are two reasons this sighting was important to GA in the beginning. One was because they were initially going with the 9th as having been the last day they had seen Caylee and although that later changed, the 12th was still important to GA because KC had told them that ZFG was babysitting while she went on a business trip for Universal - I think to Jacksonville but not positive about that.

So I don't think there's any question that Caylee was in Mt Dora on Father's Day.

However, am I the only one that thinks it's strange that the family friends who spotted Caylee on the 12th described her in a pink & blue outfit with white rimmed sunglasses which is the same way GA described the last time he saw her which he said was on the 16th?

If I recall correctly, there is also a guest book or some such thing that they signed in, showing they were there on Father's day.. I'll see if I can find the thing.

It is getting so hard to remember where anything is, there is so much stuff and so many documents, interviews, videos, pics, etc. I need to figure out a better way to get this stuff organized, as half the time, I can't find anything I am searching for anymore. It is all very well to say we should post links, but it just isn't all that easy a thing to do anymore.

It is all very well to say we should post links, but it just isn't all that easy a thing to do anymore.

i sympathize w/ you snow_walker. my computer crashed and the file i kept everything casey related in couldn't be retireved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk