Missing Woman Lay Dead In Home 7 Years

arielilane

Justice for Liz Barraza
Reaction score
Website
www.whokilledlizbarraza.com
Eunice Woman : Missing woman lay dead in her home 7 years.

Police in Oakland, California are investigating how Eunice Workman died and why it took so long to discover her remains. The 76 year-old woman was reported missing by her family nearly seven years ago and the case has remained unsolved. In an odd twist, her daughters found her body when they were cleaning out the woman’s two story home on Wednesday evening, March 25, 2009.

IMO, this is an old story. I read it in March and was horrified!!

Very horrible story, wouldn't touch it with a joke. So sad to die alone and not be found for so long. I guess her family was looking for her but nobody bothered cleaning out the house. How horrible..

ALways
Gozgals

lv2.gif
Love your avatar, Gozgals!

The first place one would look is her house. It certainly looks suspicious on her childrens' behalf!

I don't think LE ever did any real investigation into this woman's disappearance. It shouldn't have been TOO hard to put a missing woman and her house having a bad odor together to get: Search the dang house for her.

It really sounds as though she may have been trapped by some hoarded materials. This is a scenario I've read about over and over.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back