2009.05.05 Document Release: 700 More Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteangora

I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
Reaction score
This is a post from Muzikman in the Today's News Thread
Over 700 pages of discovery released to defense today (709 by my count, plus a CD with OC Public Works dispatches from 12/11)

Baez was just complaining about getting discovery, went inside the SA office and it was waiting for him... from WESH's noon newscast, not up on their site yet.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...nthony--3.html

Over 700 pages of discovery released to defense today (709 by my count, plus a CD with OC Public Works dispatches from 12/11)

Baez was just complaining about getting discovery, went inside the SA office and it was waiting for him... from WESH's noon newscast, not up on their site yet.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony--3.html

Thanks for the link, MM!

I'm hoping there are some forensic reports in these and I'd still love to read Tracy's statement.

LMAO! I didn't even think of that. Dang you're good! LOLOLOL.

I agree! Very funny. I just hope this report is accurate because I keep checking WFTV and My Fox Orlando and they have no news about these new docs.

Hmmmm. Makes me wonder if the SA has someone watching this site. As soon as I post the Florida Discovery rules for all the world to see, out comes an additional 700 pages in record time following the last dump. Or, perhaps it is because of Baez pointing it out again that he is still waiting, sort of like the Kmart commercial, standing at the door for the midnight madeness sale, "Open, Open, Open..."

...just when you thought it was safe to take a sleuthin' sabbatical :rolleyes:

Hmmmm. Makes me wonder if the SA has someone watching this site. As soon as I post the Florida Discovery rules for all the world to see, out comes an additional 700 pages in record time following the last dump.

I guess they didn't already know the rules?
:p

Hmmmm. Makes me wonder if the SA has someone watching this site. As soon as I post the Florida Discovery rules for all the world to see, out comes an additional 700 pages in record time following the last dump. Or, perhaps it is because of Baez pointing it out again that he is still waiting, sort of like the Kmart commercial, standing at the door for the midnight madeness sale, "Open, Open, Open..."

No offense but I think the SA very well knows the Florida Discovery rules like the back of their hand and wouldn't need to come on a message board to get them..

Politely disagreeing, but I doubt that was the catalyst. Those rules have been posted here at least 10 times over the past 9 months and many in depth discussions with the lawyers have gone on in multiple threads.

More likely it was simply due to the incredible amount of time it takes to prepare these docs. As another poster pointed out recently each doc must be checked for redaction, cleared by the SA for release, cataloged as to who it's been released to, etc.

The Fl discovery rules have been posted on this site many times by other members. I really doubt the SA needs WS (or anyone else for that matter) to urge, prod, nudge or even compel the release of discovery! Baez can shake the doors all he wants. He's not getting anything the State is not ready to release.

I agree! Very funny. I just hope this report is accurate because I keep checking WFTV and My Fox Orlando and they have no news about these new docs.

I was watching Wesh 2 Noon today and Bob Kealing reported that the SA had given the Defense over 700pgs of evidence today yet there is nothing on the WESH 2 website about it, yet.
Perhaps more at the 5 and 6 pm news cast...

If it was just released to Baez won't it take a few days to become public?

If it was just released to Baez won't it take a few days to become public?

It usually goes to the media the same time that JB gets it.
Might not get uploaded to the news sites until late today or tomorrow morning. Hopefully there will be an update soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member