You're not gonna believe this - Father of the Year!

OMG! I have to step away from my keyboard right now or I'm going to end up in T/O............... or worse

And a whole bunch of other things I can think of but being a newbie here at WS I don't want a T/O either.

I am sick to my stomach!
fame and fortune to a serial wife killer.............
what kind of world do we live in anymore?

There is media out there that would love to earn money by having this freak as a host of anything? :sick: The lowest of the low bottomfeeders really do exist in the world.

What a pig!!!!!!!!!!!

And a whole bunch of other things I can think of but being a newbie here at WS I don't want a T/O either.

You just said what I was thinking!:furious::banghead::behindbar

Un-freakin-believable!!! When did we start putting murderers on a pedestal like this? What kind of message does this send to society? Ugh...disgusting...

I would say something here about "why doesn't he think of his children?" but then I answered my own question - if he killed their mother(s), why would he think about his children now? He never wanted to be a role model anyway.

No shame - No conscience. :furious:

I saw this this morning...some days I can't believe what can happen in this country.:behindbar:furious:

I am not sure if this link is already here, I just read this snippet and almost gagged. :furious:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30582588/

"Dennis Hof, the owner of the Moonlite Bunny Ranch in Nevada, told WBBM that Peterson "doesn't have an old lady now; at least they can't find her" and so "he might as well be on my show and have some fun with the girls."

update

In fact, HBO spokeswoman Tobe (TOH'-bee) Becker says the network would cancel the show before allowing the former suburban Chicago police officer to appear.

Wonder what DP is thinking now....

update

In fact, HBO spokeswoman Tobe (TOH'-bee) Becker says the network would cancel the show before allowing the former suburban Chicago police officer to appear.

Wonder what DP is thinking now....

I hope this is true. I can't imagine a company like HBO would want this type of association? YUCK!

Well, when I was driving home from work this morning I was listening to Mancow and they played the interview with this guy. It came out that HBO did say that they wanted no part of drEWWWWW (emphasis on ewwwwww) being on the show. So this guy says Drew might be offered a job in security or some other position.

What I'd like to know is where are the children at while daddy dearest is out whoring around (literally).

He's such a puke. I was hoping this would be the straw that broke the camels back and LE would say okay, we've had enough of his antics. Well, actually I'm still hoping.

Well, when I was driving home from work this morning I was listening to Mancow and they played the interview with this guy. It came out that HBO did say that they wanted no part of drEWWWWW (emphasis on ewwwwww) being on the show. So this guy says Drew might be offered a job in security or some other position.

What I'd like to know is where are the children at while daddy dearest is out whoring around (literally).

He's such a puke. I was hoping this would be the straw that broke the camels back and LE would say okay, we've had enough of his antics. Well, actually I'm still hoping.

I like Mancow. I don't get to see him on TV these days but he used to make me smile. :) "DR-EWWWWWW" is a good way to speak his name.

I feel badly for his children. Their lives have been so confused.:mad:

Looks like the only filming he is going to do is court appearances for awhile:crazy:

I am not sure if this link is already here, I just read this snippet and almost gagged. :furious:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30582588/

"Dennis Hof, the owner of the Moonlite Bunny Ranch in Nevada, told WBBM that Peterson "doesn't have an old lady now; at least they can't find her" and so "he might as well be on my show and have some fun with the girls."

What an absolute :behind::behind:

There is media out there that would love to earn money by having this freak as a host of anything? :sick: The lowest of the low bottomfeeders really do exist in the world.

:eek:

Kinda like putting one impeached politician, Rod Blagojevich, on this June's NBC lineup - 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!'

Why are we putting criminals on reality shows? Even those that seem harmless usually show up with some shady background.

ICK!

I realize the kids love their dad and see DP different then adults.
DP has done a good brain washing job .
The older boys should be asked who they would like to live with.
I would hope they would want to be with their mom's people.
But they probably have no memories to tie them there.
Being with older brother may be ok for now, but they will continue to be brain washed.
The little ones will be so confused. Mommy went on 'vacation' and never came back.
Now dad is on vacation for LIFE!
My heart goes out for those 4 children.
Their lives are so sad.

DP is the WORSE FATHER OF THE YEAR!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads