I need Avatar 101

snorky

Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how to insert a picture in my signature? I sent an email to admin but didn't hear back. Know they are busy. I have a cartoon picture saved in my documents but can't paste it into my signature. :confused: Also am not sure about the brackets. Thanks in advance!

snorky said:
Can someone explain to me how to insert a picture in my signature? I sent an email to admin but didn't hear back. Know they are busy. I have a cartoon picture saved in my documents but can't paste it into my signature. :confused: Also am not sure about the brackets. Thanks in advance!

PM Casshew...she helped me and others with ours

Gabby said:
PM Casshew...she helped me and others with ours
Thanks Gabby. I was wondering if anyone would come to my rescue. :)

Snorky is the cartoon web-hosted? You have to be able to link it from a website. If it is not, go to Photobucket.com, it's free, you save the cartoon and link it from there, it's an easy process. You just copy /paste the url into your signature.

Gee Newswolf, I don't know if it's "web hosted". I got it off the web but don't know the website any longer. I just saved it to my documents. I guess I will have to do a search again. Thanks for the heads up.

Snorky since you saved it, you can "host" it free at Photobucket. Then you'll have an url for it. I am self-taught on the computer and no expert but I was able to use it. That said, Cass has done many and has lots of web space. I've got all the siggies turned off so my threads will load faster and it's amazing how many clever sigs she has done. (You see the urls only)

Thank you Newswolf. I will send the pic to Casshew tomorrow when I can get to the image. Now, I can concentrate on the Lakers! Have a great night!:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back