Reverse Speech Analysis from Backward State Website

ShawnHS

Reaction score
Website
www.backwardsate.com
Reverse Speech: Messages from the unconscious mind embedded backward into speech.

Reverse Speech can be heard by reversing recorded audio.

I have approximately 63 examples of reverse speech analysis of Drew Peterson posted. 10 of those reversals reference Kathleen Savio. With his recent arrest in connection with Kathleen Savio's death I thought it would be appropriate to show an example of his Reverse Speech which appears to indicate his role in Kathleen's death. This is from a radio interview on 9-30-08:

Did you have any involvement in the death of your ex-wife Kathy in 2004? I answered "no". There was no deception there.
Beside the fact that involved me.

There are many reversals of Drew Peterson which seem to indicate his role in the disappearance of Stacy.

To hear more reverse speech audio on
Drew Peterson click here

On April 19, 2008 I posted a You Tube video with my then findings of Drew Peterson's reverse speech analysis regarding Kathleen Savio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoaEoXzBbu4

Assuming the prosecutors will convict him, it is clear Reverse Speech analysis has shown its accuracy. Question may remain that if Reverse Speech is accurate in this case, what does that mean about the reversals I found regarding Stacy?

More Drew Peterson reversals

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4