GUILTY CA - Malachi Magana, 2, found in shallow grave, Corona, 9 May 2009

skippi

Inactive
Reaction score
Breaking now...

These parents claimed he went missing at a park on Mother's day, LE said they made the story up...UGH!!!! I don't know how many more of these I can take! :furious:

http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/Missing_Boy_Found_Dead_Two_Arrested_20090511

Missing Boy Found Dead,
Two Arrested

Updated: Monday, 11 May 2009, 2:16 PM PDT

Corona (myFOXla.com) - A body believed to be that of a 2 1/2-year-old boy who was reported missing from a Corona park was found buried in a shallow grave in San Bernardino County, and the boy's mother and her boyfriend were arrested today in connection with his death.

I can't find the child's name.

Great finds! This just happened, so there's not a lot of info out there yet...thanks Kat.

What the helllllllllllll is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another mom and BOYFRIEND.

Should someone do some type of national campaign..................like hey parents, no need to kill them, drop them off somewhere it is kinder, do you actually think you won't be caught!!!!! ............something like that..........

they look drugged up and her my space makes me think of gangs.

A very sad story.
Her dad looked like a serious man.
Last login was in 2007 when the baby was an infant, a beautiful baby, a happy baby.
She appears to have loved her kids.
I wonder what happened to destroy her, and then to destroy her children. Dad dying, breaking up with the kids' dad, then drugs.
She sure picked a loser, and her sons have paid and will continue to pay the price.
A very sad story.

Apparently our children don't need to fear stranger danger, but their own parents, significant others, grandparents, uncles and siblings instead.

I'm so sick of hearing about these poor kids getting murdered, abused, neglected.
Too bad there isn't some way of stopping it, but I guess it would require a crystal ball to predict which parents would some day end up in a situation where the kids would be endangered.....:mad:

What a beautiful baby, may he rest in peace. I hope the other boy was not abused also and that he gets placed with a family that loves him. As for the momster and the other , I hope they both get LWOP.

From looking at her sisters myspace page these folks were heavy into gang activity.
So sad another sweet baby's life taken at the hand of their parents. :(

What is wrong with people? That poor baby. May he finally be in peace.

Booking photo of B. Magana

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8748628@N06/3523691804/

Booking photo of N. Narine

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8748628@N06/3522886563/in/set-72157618007650400/

I'm fairly sure this is her myspace page, she has two. This one has pictures of her children the other doesn't.

http://www.myspace.com/169215748

In the article it said she has two children, I don't know which is which in the myspace albums.

The one killed must be the baby since those photos were posted in 2007 and the child killed is now 2 1/2.

What the helllllllllllll is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another mom and BOYFRIEND.

Should someone do some type of national campaign..................like hey parents, no need to kill them, drop them off somewhere it is kinder, do you actually think you won't be caught!!!!! ............something like that..........

they look drugged up and her my space makes me think of gangs.

You can tell the caliber of these monsters by looking at their Myspace and the comments. There is a beautiful picture of a little boy in a window, with light slanting in on his face. Gorgeous photo. (I think it's the older brother). One of the "friends" made a comment to the effect of: "Where's my bi&*hes?" and some other crass nonsense, as if that's what the child was thinking in the picture. When I see a beautiful photo of a child looking so pensive and serene, the last thing I would think would be, "Hmm, I bet that kid is thinking, 'Where's my bi&*hes?' That would be funny to post."
I see people like this with their kids all the time. Scummy gang banger types (of all ethnic backgrounds. I'm Hispanic myself and this has nothing to do with race for me). I have to be careful not to smile at their kids like I normally do when I see any child because they like to freak out, get in your face and scream, with arms flailing by your head, "What the f*&%k are you looking at?" It's a mess.
I see them with their sweet babies in their cars, just BLASTING ganster rap, with extremely loud bass, and I just cringe thinking about their kid's ears and how they are being exposed to such angry, strident sounds. Kids should be listenting to sweet things, not loud and angry things.
Or, I hear them yelling at their kids. I saw one mom of a tiny little kid, younger than two, who was in line at a fast food restaurant, crying in his stroller, tired or hungry. Beautiful little boy. But "mama" was getting annoyed and scolded the baby saying, "Why you trippin? Shut up!"
I have seen this type of thing so often. It's outrageous. It does not surprise me at all that these type of people, with not one shred of refinement, dignity, or sensitivity to the beauty and delicacy of the world around them or to the beauty and delicacy of their own children, could kill one of their kids. It makes me sick.

I have dodged this thread all day. I promised I wouldn't read it.

God bless that boy, and God bless his older brother, I pray he did not witness what they did to his brother.

What's up with the "torture" charge against the boyfriend?

What in the hell is wrong with people these days.I can't grasp how a mother could stand to hurt her own little child.
Selfish,self-serving idiots put their boyfriends and their own personal needs ahead of their childrens.I can't imagine.
I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter.I just love her so much,I would do anything for her.If anyone ever tried to hurt my baby,I would do whatever it might take to keep her safe.

I have dodged this thread all day. I promised I wouldn't read it.

God bless that boy, and God bless his older brother, I pray he did not witness what they did to his brother.

What's up with the "torture" charge against the boyfriend?
The earlier local reports here were saying they tortured the boy before killing him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back