HI HI - Jesse Pinegar, 22, Kauai, 24 March 2008, visiting from UT

hoppyfrog

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://northshorekauai.com/2008/05/01/kauai-police-ask-for-help-finding-utah-man/

1 May 09

Kauai police are asking for your help with finding a missing 22-year-old man visiting from Utah.

According to police, Jesse Pinegar was reported missing on April 13.

Pinegar flew to Hawaii from Utah for a vacation three months ago. He is believed to be somewhere on the north shore, possible in Kalalau Valley or working on a farm.

Pinegar’s father is currently on Kauai searching for his son. He is hoping that Jesse will call him <snip>.

Pinegar is 6&#8242;1 and weighs about 185 pounds. He has brown eyes and brown hair.

Pinegar is of Caucasian descent. He has a light complexion and a medium build.

He has a tattoo of a Celtic Tree of Life on his right shoulder and a Celtic bear tattoo on his left abdomen.

Anyone with information about Pinegar is urged to call Crime Stoppers at 241-1887.

pic
Jesse_Pinegar_Missing.jpg

Just saw this case mentioned quickly on Nancy Grace. Is there a discussion thread, or is this it?

--- On Mon, 5/16/11, Sarah Blane <sblane@kauai.gov> wrote:

Subject: RE: HI - Natalie Johnson - 27 years old - Kauai - 5 Feb 2010
To: <redacted>
Date: Monday, May 16, 2011, 3:00 PM

Hi XXXX,

According to the Kaua'i Police Department Jesse Pinegar is still missing. Joshua Baird and Natalie Johnson are not.

The trail that he was camping near was considered one of the top ten most-dangerous trails in America for 2008 by Backpacker Magazine.

Oh my. I'm guessing he didn't know that at the time, or if he did, he took a risk. Sometimes a bit of local research is prudent, especially with trails and camping.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giulian.57
Back