Did anyone see the Anthonys return appearance on Larry King Live Last Night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbra

Reaction score
Am I missing a post hear about the Anthonys being on Larry King last evening with their attorney. Please put this in the right post if I missed the original post mods.
It was surreal and of course they had to get their digs in about the Caylee Foundation. I guess Larry Kings Blog was smoking. Cindy Mentioned Nancy Grace and how we bloggers pick apart every little thing KC and the family does or says and analyzes it. They told Larry they have an idea who killed Caylee, that Baez and they still have their own private detectives working on the case and a bunch of other nonsense.
These people are in such denial and continue to blame everyone else except themselves for their trials and tribulations.
Theres no question I am sure they come here to read all our posts. They claim the Caylee Foundation Money goes to help families in the same circumstances they are in. If my memory serves me they didn't say whether or not they got paid for being on the board of this foundation.
The whole interview was unbelieveable and they have certainly gotten comfortable telling lies. Of course that comfort becomes the norm when they are repetative once they get their stories to match.

Hi Abbra,

There is a thread on the show.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3740159#post3740159"]2009.05.13 Larry King Live - Page 26 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member