Kareem Merthie-dead man walkin

Beast

I want GPS for children
Reaction score
Website
djxtreme.wordpress.com
A man (in blue) who was convicted of raping 20 children has now been set free. This is the 3rd article in a row on this topic (sexual abuse) and not one single comment on my blog from the Conservatives who read it. Do they think this is someone else’s problem? Do they think that this cannot happen here? And because it has happened somewhere else that we should say nothing? Well I disagree. We are all human beings on this planet and shame on us if we do not ALL care about what happens everywhere. Yes he is now a registered sex offender, but not being tracked. Which means he could be moving to your neighborhood next. Living next to you and your children. Feeling differently now? Or is your faith in our immigration department so strong that you would bet your child’s life on it.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/change-sex-offender-laws

Every single parent should be signing that.

Mr Harper, Mr Obama, what is being done to protect us?

As a parent, as a human being.

I want to know.

I demand to know.

I have read these articles and others that I have found on this monster. I am in a rage that, at present, knows no bounds. I live in the same state as this piece of human garbage. Even after admitting to sexually abusing 20 children as young as age 4, even after being sent to prison...treatment..whatever they call his incarceration, this animal attacks a 15 year old boy while he was locked up. AND HE'S NOW CURED???

This scum draws no distinction be it little girls or little boys. There were a staggering number of each. I don't give a rip how many tax payer funded government studies these idiot's have, or how much educational background or "knowledge" they believe they have, THERE IS NO CURE FOR THIS DEVIANT BEHAVIOR. Unfortunately, and sadly the proof to these morons will only come through the violation of more of our most precious resource, our children.

And now he wants to study music? Aaawww, How sweet! Put this freak in a pink tutu and lock his butt up for the rest of his life with all the music he can stand. Let him study on that!

Did the psychiatrists (it apparently took more than one) responsible for the pronouncement of cure, the judge, and this scum all have a group hug and sing Kumbaya before he left the courthouse to begin his stalk and certain attack on another of our children?

Judge O.H. Eaton Jr. or any of you three "psychologists" involved with this travesty, are your very souls prepared to pay the price of the consequences of you actions today? Are your souls prepared to accept the burden of responsibility when he strikes again?

Are your souls prepared to accept the violation of one of your own children or grandchildren?

Please view and sign this petition:

WTH? Is going on in this world?

He admits to sexually assaulting 20 children which means he really has far more victims than that.

How can monsters like this walk free? What was the judge eating for breakfast that he thinks this guy should be in society? Here's an idea then. How about these 3 psychiatrists go on the record willing to stake their lives, money and careers on the line for this guy? If he even once harms another child, THEY ALL GO TO JAIL. :furious:

Thanks Beast, I'd never have heard about this without your attention. UNBELIEVABLE.

There aren't words right now...:furious: :behindbar:

The following is from:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-child-rapist-free-051409,0,1522398.story

Tampa psychologist Michael Gamache, a state witness, filed a report in March, saying that Merthie had admitted victimizing 20 children, both boys and girls.

“Due to the sheer volume of Mr. Merthie’s prior sexual acts, I believe he remains a high risk or a danger to reoffend” but not more so than “the average sex offender,” Gamache wrote.

And Judge O.H. Eaton Jr. STILL let this animal go free among our children?

Please view and sign this petition:

The following is contact information for Judge O.H. Eaton Jr.

Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court
Seminole County Criminal Justice Center
101 Bush Blvd
Sanford, FL 32773

Ph: 407-665-4939

e-mail: court.administration@flcourts18.org

THIS JUDGE IS GOING TO BECOME VERY WEARY OF HEARING FROM PAPA.

He is an elected official and as such is accountable to the people who placed him in office.

The following is contact information for the State Attorney:

Norman R.Wolfinger, State Attorney
Eighteenth Judicial Circuit of Florida
101 Bush Boulevard
P.O. Box 8006
Sanford, Florida 32772-8006

Phone: 407-665-6000

FAX: 407-665-6004

E-Mail: cir18@sa18.state.fl.us

An interesting note from the court web site is as follows:

Mr. Wolfinger and his wife, to whom he has been married since 1970, have two children and two grandchildren.

As a grandfather who lives very close to this animal, there can be no way Mr. Wolfinger is happy with this judge's decision.

Did this perp's own mother drop dead, while court was in session, when she heard he would be released?

This dude is in Sanford, FL. That's where the hotel was that little Shaniya was taken to. Uggggggg.

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith
Back