Tsk Tsk Bill Clinton..

LOL..... I actually met him once. He looked at my chest - I immediately regretted wearing a semi-tight sweater :rolleyes:

I wonder if his hand is actually touching her or if it's one of those weird angle pics where it just looks like it.

Either way, yep, he's a horn-dog. Always has been!

I love in the comments sections under that pic, someone asked, Hey, what is Hillary up to these days?

LOLOL

I wonder if his hand is actually touching her or if it's one of those weird angle pics where it just looks like it.

I love in the comments sections under that pic, someone asked, Hey, what is Hillary up to these days?

LOLOL

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the photo.

All I can say is thank God I wasn't an intern when he was President!

He has always just skeeved me out.

LOLOL

I don't think he's actually making contact, but it sure is funny as he!!

When I saw the title to this thread, I said, "Good Lord, who's he foolin' around with now!"

While I am not a Bill fan, I do think that was an innocent picture. However, it is understandable why others would like otherwise when Bill is involved. Fran is jumping into politics so seeing them together at an event doesn't surprise me. She is so much more beautiful in person than she appears in pictures.

While I am not a Bill fan, I do think that was an innocent picture. However, it is understandable why others would like otherwise when Bill is involved. Fran is jumping into politics so seeing them together at an event doesn't surprise me. She is so much more beautiful in person than she appears in pictures.

Agreed, Masterj!

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the photo.

All I can say is thank God I wasn't an intern when he was President!

Because why????
Is he likeable or smackable?

ETA: - Oh, I see other posts that may already answer my question. :)

I can see the appeal; he has no shortage of charisma.

I once saw an interview with a Wa. Post reporter, Bob Woodward, who was talking about interviewing Clinton. He said Clinton could almost hypnotize you; you thought he was spilling his guts and telling you everything and Clinton never broke eye contact ever.

After the interview was over, he said, he realized Clinton had basically told him nothing, it was all fluff.

EEEWWWW. No thank you. Not even close to being beddable. WC Fields look alike, creepy, pasty, and dirty as in nasty as in his personal character. Gross.

That said - I don't think the pic was any big deal except for the fact that it was BC.

His hand was low alright, but the lower back is a place where affectionate men sometimes put their hand in a protective guiding measure.

I'm no feminist on steroids so it doesn't bother me.

I don't like Bill, but I don't like putting men down for being MEN either. I like dudes a lot.

I can see the appeal; he has no shortage of charisma.

I once saw an interview with a Wa. Post reporter, Bob Woodward, who was talking about interviewing Clinton. He said Clinton could almost hypnotize you; you thought he was spilling his guts and telling you everything and Clinton never broke eye contact ever.

After the interview was over, he said, he realized Clinton had basically told him nothing, it was all fluff.

That's what it is - I find him hypnotic!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back