2009.05.21 Annie D. Deposition

trixi491

Reaction score
Looks like ZFG's are taking her testimony right now. Do you think these will be hitting the web after they're completed?

thanks for asking this trixi as i was wondering the same thing myself!

I just saw that it was posted and I literally have to leave for work right now...Shucks! Thankfully I only work 4 hrs....

Annie graduated in 2003...same year shown on the "diary."

I still believe the '03 is nothing but a notation of which yearbook KC took the sayings from. I believe the diary was written in 2008.

Morgan's servers are having trouble with the traffic. :rolleyes:

Annie graduated in 2003...same year shown on the "diary."

I still believe the '03 is nothing but a notation of which yearbook KC took the sayings from. I believe the diary was written in 2008.

I totally agree and that diary entry has always bothered me on a deep, disturbing level. I hope Annie has given truthful and genuine answers in this depo.

JMO......

Cindy told Annie about KC running charges for the cell phone on their credit card bill. Kinda backing Cindy into a little corner, I see.

Watching the depo as I'm typing this. Annie Downing seems genuine thus far but I'm only 20+mins into the first video. So far she's been cooperative and what appears to be honest

People with nothing to hide hide nothing.

Annie calls Cindy on her lie about KC stealing money from them. Love this transcript. Way to Go Annie (so far).

Did you notice that she looked over to someone on her right when the question was asked about the dog???? As of she knew was CA said? Annie commented that Caylee talked about their dog they had prior to that she said no not about the Nanny having a dog.....lol.... oh the web we spin...

Morgan questioning about those so-called numbers and addresses for the nanny. Annie does not believe there were any, because Cindy would have been using that info to locate the nanny. hmmm

We should have a list of Cindy lies!! Cindy did not have addresses or phone numbers for Zanny and had no idea who she could be. Cindy in her deposition didn't want to say Casey had taken money... she said she let Casey use credit cards.

So Annie has a dog.... not any Zanny.

After Caylee went missing, Cindy and Annie had a conversation...
Q: during those conversations there, tell me everything that you can remember about Cindy trying--- exactly what you were latking about when you say you were trying to find out where Caylee was. Tell me a little bit more about what Cindy was saying about what Casey had said and the lies she had told.

A: Those were the two things that I -- the one conversation about my college graduation, how I said that, you konw, I was upset becuase casey had to leave and I was mad at Cindy. I told Cindy I was mad at you becuase you pulle her out of my graduation. She said well, you know, she stole a bunch of money from me. I said I thought it was because she wasn't registered for school. She said she doesn't even have a high school diploma. So those two are tied together.

Morgan questioning about those so-called numbers and addresses for the nanny. Annie does not believe there were any, because Cindy would have been using that info to locate the nanny. hmmm

YES! YES! YES! The Anthony home is filled with people trying to figure out who this ZFG person is and Cindy never once mentioned having the contact information or even attempting to use it. According to AD they were trying to figure out who ZFG was, who KC's friends might be. Oh, this is good.. so now it's obvious, Cindy never had contact information for imaginanny.

YES! YES! YES! The Anthony home is filled with people trying to figure out who this ZFG person is and Cindy never once mentioned having the contact information or even attempting to use it.

KC learned to lie from CA, no doubt about it!

We should have a list of Cindy lies!! Cindy did not have addresses or phone numbers for Zanny and had no idea who she could be. Cindy in her deposition didn't want to say Casey had taken money... she said she let Casey use credit cards.

So Annie has a dog.... not any Zanny.

Q But she never talked about a puppy or anything
7 like that that you heard, puppy belonging to Zanny?
8 A No, no. I mean, they have their own dogs,
9 but --

Annie made reference the A's have their own dogs...... Remember the little dogs they have???? We saw them carrying them out to a vehicle in one of the videos released when they were leaving......:woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back