2009.05.21 Discovery filed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mermaid55

Reaction score
From the Orange County Clerk of Courts Case Calendar:

5/21/2009 NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY FILED

does this mean there are more documents coming out?

I think it means someone is filing to get more info on something...

we stilll havent gotten the ones from a couple of weeks ago.....come on people brings us the dump already :Banane43: what hoops do we need to jump thru :crazy:

what happened to the 700 pages?? Now another 100. When will we get it?

Oooh... something to look forward to, maybe this will be an interesting one....I am keeping my finger's crossed !

I wish I could get excited but since we didn't see the last one yet, I'm not going to hold my breath on this one.

On this note, what ever happened to the video of the Amscot parking lot that Nancy Grace was talking about three weeks ago? She spent almost an entire show on it, and we haven't seen or heard anything since.

On this note, what ever happened to the video of the Amscot parking lot that Nancy Grace was talking about three months ago? She spent almost an entire show on it, and we haven't seen or heard anything since.

Yeah! I forgot about that!

On this note, what ever happened to the video of the Amscot parking lot that Nancy Grace was talking about three months ago? She spent almost an entire show on it, and we haven't seen or heard anything since.

Yeah, I was wondering about that the other night. That really, really, had me interested, then it just went away............:bang:

100 pages.. hopefully it is some FBI forensics on that rug they took out of the back room.

It seems that the media is getting a bit lax about this case.

Remember when they published her Commissary orders? They no longer do that. Nor do they write about her account balance, visitor logs, etc. The documents are less and less as well. I wonder what the reason is for this?

It seems that the media is getting a bit lax about this case.

Remember when they published her Commissary orders? They no longer do that. Nor do they write about her account balance, visitor logs, etc. The documents are less and less as well. I wonder what the reason is for this?

Can anyone ask for this information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member