School says *advertiser censored* star can't be teen's prom date

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Listeners of Friday's Howard Stern radio show who crave details of the arranged prom date between a Weston High School senior and adult film star Tyler Faith will be sorely disappointed when they tune in tomorrow and find the date was canceled.

Max Miesel had won the date to Weston's prom, held last night at the Stamford Sheraton, when his grandmother challenged Lester "Beetlejuice" Green, a 4-foot-3-inch frequent guest on Stern's show best known for his offbeat looks and mannerisms, to a game of "Beat the Juice."

Though Miesel's grandmother failed to cajole the stubborn, and at points incoherent, Beetlejuice into repeating the phrase "I came, I saw, I conquered," the shock jock pitied the Weston student -- who said it was his "dream" to take a *advertiser censored* star to his prom -- and declared him a winner anyway.

That's when the school, and Miesel's parents, stepped in.

Weston High School Principal Mary Kolek said that after a discussion with Miesel's parents, it was determined that the *advertiser censored* star was in violation of the school's guidelines for prom dates.

Scott Hoover, director of publicity for Jill Kelly productions, the organization representing Faith, said he believed the school and the Sheraton Hotel "banned Max from attending the prom," regardless of who his date was, but the school disputed the allegation.

"That's simply not true. Max will be attending the prom," Kolek said.

Miesel and his family could not be reached for comment.

Meanwhile, it will be interesting to see what Stern's reaction to the news will be tomorrow. His Web site promises listeners, "Max and Tyler will be reporting on their date next week. Everyone went home happy."

More from the stamford advocate

with a name like max miesel, he's probably destined to become a *advertiser censored* movie producer anyway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back