Girl, 3, Wakes Up From Coma Singing 'Mamma Mia'

oceanblueeyes

Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,521862,00.html?test=latestnews

A 3-year-old girl who fell into a coma after getting meningitis stunned her mother when she woke up singing the Abba hit “Mamma Mia.”

Layla Towsey was so sick after getting the brain infection that she suffered a heart attack and had to be put on a life support machine. Her mother even kissed her goodbye.

:blowkiss:

What a wonderful story! I hope the little one continues on her road to recovery and comes home soon. What a precious moment. The mother must be elated. And that song will stay with her forever.

WOW!!! That's just wonderful - a ray of hope and sunshine in a world that's going insane.

I needed that beautiful uplifting story today :) thanks for sharing.

I love this story -- it's the opposite of most of what we see on here. By the way, have you seen the mother on TV? She is movie-star beautiful.

Fabulous story! I will never hear Mamma Mia again without saying a little prayer of thanks. :)

Hope. We can't ever give up, and a true miricle this is. I hope she gets better every day!

We had another case like this here. Angelina {I think that was her NIK} had a nephew who fell into a coma. He was a young boy in grade school I think. The doctors told the family he wouldn't probably make it and did nothing to even exercise him when he was in that coma. It was for many months.

One day he opened his eyes and started responding to people around him. Unbelievably wonderful it was. He is now in school, back to normal and it is a testiment to the faith his family had and the love they gave to him when he was sick, talking to him, etc.

His name will come to me. Maybe another poster here remembers him.

Miricles do happen every day in our world. Ya Ya:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back