2009.05.28 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Breaking News -- Tot mom back in court! Will Casey Anthony's latest appearance before a judge turn the case upside down? Nancy Grace has all the latest breaking developments and courtroom action. 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Tot mom goes to courthouse, dressed in gray slacks and blue blouse. Smiling constantly, adjusting her hair, playing for the camera. Jail suicide plot? Casey claims before the state can administer the DP she will kill herself. Defense calls jail video of Casey's reaction to learning remains found near her house "cruel, inhuman and illegal (violating her rights)".

Nancy's going back to discuss another case then she'll come back to Casey later on.

Wonder if the suicide threat is real or just another "bombshell tonight" media slant. Lets watch and see if NG identifies the source of this.

Wonder if the suicide threat is real or just another "bombshell tonight" media slant. Lets watch and see if NG identifies the source of this.
I hope she does ~ first I've heard of it. I also want her take on the new attorney. :)

37 minutes into the show, she's finally back to Casey...

Talking now about the jail video the defense wants kept out of the trial. Showing video of Casey in court today with JB making his argument.

Nancy asking reporter how the video is prejudicial.

Now to commercial after wishing several people a happy birthday.

Video of former jail inmate who says she witnessed Casey's reaction to news that remains had been found.

More audio from Lt. Unser.

More of Casey's jail visit with her parents where she is extremely "frustrated".

Natisha Lance: Her demeanor in court, business attire, seemed carefree, smiled, chatted with JB. More of defense motion, saying this video was orchestrated by OCSO to get a reaction from Casey.

Nancy talking with Bill Schaefer (a defense attorney) about where video was filmed, in a common area, no expectation of privacy.

On bottom of tv screen, it says "National Enquirer source" in relation to the alleged threat by Casey to kill herself.

LP on via webcam saying no way will Casey commit suicide. She's vain, she'll go out fluffing her hair while laying on the gurney. :D

LP.............no way Casey would ever commit suicide. He says she could be on the guerney in the death chamber and fluffing her hair as she awaits lethal injection.

Terrance Lenamon thinks the new death penalty attorney is excellent and a good choice.

Terence Lenamon on via phone commenting on the new attorney. Saying if AL butts heads with JB she'll prevail.

Terrance Lenamon thinks the new death penalty attorney is excellent and a good choice.
Maybe he secretly wants the state to win??? I'm sorry I just don't see anything positive in this new lawyer

LP.............no way Casey would ever commit suicide. He says she could be on the guerney in the death chamber and fluffing her hair as she awaits lethal injection.
I love LP's comments!!! :clap:

I may be wrong here but anyone else notice how much Casey plays with her hair, I really believe this is a nervous habit. She is constantly messing with it

I may be wrong here but anyone else notice how much Casey plays with her hair, I really believe this is a nervous habit. She is constantly messing with it

Playing with her hair and adjusting her clothes seems to be two outward signs of nervousness that Casey displays. We all saw how much she adjusted her clothes and played with her hair during the video of her interview with LE on the day she was indicted/arrested. Now that her hair is longer, it's much more noticeable how often she brushes it back from her face.

I agree. I noticed this same thing while watching the complete video of her interview with LE after the murder arrest, and every appearance in court. She simply cannot sit still for 5 seconds!!

LP on via webcam saying no way will Casey commit suicide. She's vain, she'll go out fluffing her hair while laying on the gurney. :D

I disagree, always have.

What ever she may look like, she is 19 for 19 when it comes to keeping her clients off of death row. You might change your mind when you hear her speak, she is quite interesting and one quickly forgets the appearance.

In contrast, JB looks great and can't speak with a whit. So far, he is a big disapointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998